What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R26 Thu - Penrith 18-32 Parramatta @ BlueBet

Round 26: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glen

Bench
Still can’t get over that call on the no try to give Penriff the ball. Cummins instantly knew it was wrong so he just yelled at Gutherson to be quiet

Someone2

Juniors
Panthers going to rest players and tank next week they don’t wanna face Eels again in the finals

Vic Mackey

Referee
This is the reason Cleary won’t be a great. He’s an amazing system halfback, maybe the best we’ll ever see. But as soon as something goes wrong he has no Plan B. It’s just going to be ‘kick and hope they make a mistake’ when you’re chasing 5 tries in 20 minutes

t-ba

Post Whore
God this is the dumbest I've seen Penrith play since a Chinaman decided that Pangolin was a good culinary decision.

Belza

Juniors
Spoken like a Storms fan who has only jumped on rye Martina wagon.
I only started following League when Storm joined comp Been a Storm member for 25 yrs so definitely not a band wagoner.
Anyway the question was "Who was Paul Carige?" Mr Hyney

t-ba

Post Whore
I only started following League when Storm joined comp Been a Storm member for 25 yrs so definitely not a band wagoner.

Paul Carige would have been a thing the year you started following.

In fact, probably the biggest on field event that entire year.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He played when your team was in the comp. He’s world famous.

That’s more like it Parra.

Latest posts