What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
The Broncos have sold maybe another 800-1000 tickets today. Pretty incredible, and the ticket person has dropped the ball again. Simply not enough tickets on sale to keep up with the demand in the cheaper categories.

Here is how we're tracking:

- Black line - sold out (limited seats held back might be released in the coming days)
- Pink line - these should sell out, if they do -- 35-36k (identical to the Bunnies game in round 2)
- Green line - if we keep selling at the pace of this weekend we might shift these areas in addition to the pink lines. If so -- 37-38k.

This is just a guide. The Broncos might list 723 and 724 instead of 720 and 719. But I think they'll run with the green lines and price them as corner. They might even list 726 and 725 rather than 727-730 but we'll see. I'd love it if they just crammed everyone in level 7 Hale St sideline. Looks way better.

View attachment 86581

Here is a comparison to how we are looking at 11am Friday, against Sunday night (above).

- Black line - sold out (limited seats held back might be released)
- Blue line - these are selling as category 'corner' and will probably sell out
- Green line - we could sell these out, but they are yet to be opened. If 720 and 723 are sold as 'sideline', I doubt they'll be full, but 726-730 might be sold as 'corner'.

As it stands, similar sections were sold to a game against the Warriors in 2018 that drew 37,500. Please f**k off rain!

--- An interesting statistic, but could this be a top 3 largest crowd that the Raiders have played infront of since the 90s? I'll need to fact check that claim though.

- 82.9k 2019 GF
- 38.8k 2010 vs Broncos @ Suncorp
- 37.1k 2020 PF v Melbourne @ Suncorp

suncorp (1).gif

Last edited:

Penrith fan

Juniors
Thats because the warriors actually play games! Hard to get excited about a side that plays 3 times a year if you're lucky, and even more rarley at home.
LOL so true.

The All bleaks play about 4 home games a year.

Its like the kiwis don't really like Rugby Union but it is the traditional game from forefather to forefather, but this generation is saying "Hey, we have found a new shinier toy in Rugy League."

And by next generation....BOOM!

Rugby League will be No 1.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Thats because the warriors actually play games! Hard to get excited about a side that plays 3 times a year if you're lucky, and even more rarley at home.
I also think at club level, all of the support in NZ in funnelled into the Warriors. At international level it is split between NZ, Tonga and Samoa.

True

but homebush could’ve sold for hundreds of millions and done allianz at 70k

No they could not have I'm afraid. Much of that land has similar legislative provisions which states those lands cannot be sold, leased or disposed of without an Act of parliament so authorising.

Wb1234

Referee
No they could not have I'm afraid. Much of that land has similar legislative provisions which states those lands cannot be sold, leased or disposed of without an Act of parliament so authorising.
Homebush is full of high rises next to it

Hotels commercials and bars

totally different to the land the scg trust has

Unlike Moore park there would be zero public outcry if the govt sold it

Perth Red

Post Whore
Should have been Allianz a nice 35k stadium at central and a rebuild of accor into a world class national stadium. But that ship has sailed due to self interest and egos.

Wb1234

Referee
Should have been Allianz a nice 35k stadium at central and a rebuild of accor into a world class national stadium. But that ship has sailed due to self interest and egos.
Loads of good locations in the cbd which would’ve been way better

Barangaroo somewhere near darling harbour parkland next to Sydney uni

yakstorm

First Grade
Looks like the Titans are closing off behind the ingoals for the Manly game, either that or they have enjoyed a ridiculous number of sales in the past 24 hours.

Only Bay 28 has any seats on sale on in the North (except for a random single row in Bay 32) and in the South, 12, 13 & 14 also have just a single row on sale & 11 has been taken off sale.

Further, Bays 24 & 25, which were previously GA, are now selling reserved seats towards the back of the Bay.

I assume they are trying to fill more of the TV arc seats, but it's strange doing this so close to game day.

APPSY

Juniors
Looks like the Titans are closing off behind the ingoals for the Manly game, either that or they have enjoyed a ridiculous number of sales in the past 24 hours.

Only Bay 28 has any seats on sale on in the North (except for a random single row in Bay 32) and in the South, 12, 13 & 14 also have just a single row on sale & 11 has been taken off sale.

Further, Bays 24 & 25, which were previously GA, are now selling reserved seats towards the back of the Bay.

I assume they are trying to fill more of the TV arc seats, but it's strange doing this so close to game day.
If we were to close any stands I'd highly doubt we'd shut the Northern Grandstand. It's always been the South in the past.. Either way, we've either sold a few more or actually closed the stands..

Vlad59

Juniors
Stop making an utter fool of yourself you whinging prick

Latest posts