What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Totally ripping off Perth! Considering they are being paid by WA govt and would have got the stadium cheap its a con job. I guess we will remain the ATM for NRL clubs whilst being told we are not worthy of a club of our own!

Ticket price comparisons for Dolphins games at Suncorp v HBF.
Sideline front Suncorp $92 - HBF $120.
Behind sticks corners Suncorp $38 - HBF $69
You're such an insufferable f**kwit.

For years you've been telling us Perth were a shoe in for an NRL licence. Now you're claiming there's a conspiracy to rort Western Australians by giving them the odd game instead of a licence.

Be grateful you're getting a game and STFU you whinging old prick.

yakstorm

First Grade
This is the biggest threat to us equalling or exceeding last year's crowd average. We've already had a few games impacted by the rain, and this round the weather will likely cost Knights v Warriors & Bulldogs v Wests Tigers hitting 20K (both had pre-sales putting them on track for it) and Sea Eagles getting another sell out.

Vlad59

Juniors
Huge crowd building here at Accor, better get here soon if you want a seat

If I had the patience I could count the crowd here atm
I can’t remember the rabbits ever drawing a crowd there on a Thursday night. I might be wrong

azza29

Juniors
It’s a given that Accor is terrible for most regular season games, let alone a Thursday night. But realistically, does this game in this timeslot get much more if it’s played at Allianz?

yakstorm

First Grade
The only location that game would have drawn a larger crowd at, would have been out at Penrith. Souths fans are not happy with the club at the moment and to be honest, I'm surprised as many turned up tonight.

Average weather during the day would have been enough for some people to justify to themselves why not to go, if they hadn't already. Not that it's an acceptable crowd, it's frustrating that Souths don't even bother trying to salvage these games... would have been a perfect opportunity to do something like allow members to bring a friend, ensure everyone has a seat under cover, etc.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Truth be told I always thought Souths’ fanbase size was overrated in terms of the non-casuals. Then again it could just be the stadium. Roosters vs Panthers at Allianz on a Thursday got over 25k. Granted the Friday was a public holiday.

Latest posts