What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
Big test for Perth. How much do they want it? Must sell out.
At those prices I doubt it will. The good news coming out that we look like club 19 may help boost peoples enthusiasm though. This is arguably the most expensive game to attend anywhere in the NRL this year!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Its bizarre what the Dolphins/Ticketmaster have done with pricing for HBF Park, never seen it done this way before. In the same block of the east stand they have widely variable prices. For the first tier and first 10 rows of the second tier its $120+6, then from row 11 back its $84+$6. Normally they price games by full sections. So middle blocks all one price regardless of row filtering down in price as you get to corners.
By far the most expensive tickets for a sports event at HBF Ive seen.

Just bought tickets to some SL games for next month, $45 best seats and no booking fee!
Different prices for the same bay is quite common at Suncorp and happens at literally every event at Accor (level 6 is usually split into three categories - like 626-1, 626-2, & 626-3).

Perth Red

Post Whore
Different prices for the same bay is quite common at Suncorp and happens at literally every event at Accor (level 6 is usually split into three categories - like 626-1, 626-2, & 626-3).
Is it as much as a $36 difference between them? First time I've seen it done at HBF.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Is it as much as a $36 difference between them? First time I've seen it done at HBF.
Far more than that. Looking at the below example they actually had 5 categories for the grand final in the sideline middle bays of level 6 alone.

Diamond seats were like $440, and bronze were $50. $390 swing. This kind of pricing strategy is very common.

1715819977992.png

Perth Red

Post Whore
So normal pricing practices are turning into a big excuse?
no, charging $76 to sit behind the sticks could be a reason why sales in those areas are non existent at moment.
Mind you I expected last years double header to get around 30k and it got 46k so what do I know!

Dolphins are charging 25%-90% more for tickets at HBF than same seats Suncorp.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Barely any sales for Women's Origin 1 today. The weather and ticketek's servers struggling for the second day in a row due to concerts going on sale hasn't helped.

More general admission seats have been made available, so who knows how full those areas will be. 28-32k still looks likely.

Reactions: Vee

yakstorm

First Grade
Barely any sales for Women's Origin 1 today. The weather and ticketek's servers struggling for the second day in a row due to concerts going on sale hasn't helped.

More general admission seats have been made available, so who knows how full those areas will be. 28-32k still looks likely.
Hopefully the GAs are pretty full. They have both gone back on sale 3-4 times each now, so it wouldn't make any sense for them to hold any back now.

Corner bays in the lower bowl are back on sale as well, which isn't ideal.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Hopefully the GAs are pretty full. They have both gone back on sale 3-4 times each now, so it wouldn't make any sense for them to hold any back now.

Corner bays in the lower bowl are back on sale as well, which isn't ideal.
Is it just the lower bowl that's been on sale, or the second tier as well?

yakstorm

First Grade
Is it just the lower bowl that's been on sale, or the second tier as well?
All the lower bowl (Level 3), all the second tier on the North, South & Eastern sides (Level 5) have been on sale.

Second Tier on the old Western Grandstand (Level 6) has had 2 of the 6 bays on sale for the past 48 hours.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Members and eastern open air corporate boxes look pretty rough - some corner bays held back from sale. And all other corners are covered in sponsorship boxes.

Maybe 25-28k.

shewi6

Juniors
With all the hype about a Perth nrl team it should be sold out

At a little suburban ground like HBF, nothing less than a sellout is the pass. Otherwise Perth is just wasting our time dragging crowd averages down.
It's been on sale for about 2 weeks, with 2and a half months til the game and they have shifted about 1/5 to a 1/4 judging by the map.

Don't worry about the prices either because it seems the dearer sideline seats are going first.

But I know ur just trolling pr so don't know why i bothered lol

Will be a good crowd for a 6pm friday game anyway.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
E
It's been on sale for about 2 weeks, with 2and a half months til the game and they have shifted about 1/5 to a 1/4 judging by the map.

Don't worry about the prices either because it seems the dearer sideline seats are going first.

But I know ur just trolling pr so don't know why i bothered lol

Will be a good crowd for a 6pm friday game anyway.
Everything I stated is fact.

Latest posts