What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R3 Fri - Warriors 18-10 Canberra @ Apollo Projects

Round 3: Warriors v Canberra

• Warriors

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roboshark

Coach
I hope Ricky cuts loose at the press conference because that was absolutely disgusting.

If heads don’t roll in the refereeing ranks after the most biased, incompetent performance we’ve seen in 25 years then it will be an utter disgrace.

There needs to be an investigation, because what we saw tonight was a robbery. It cannot be allowed to stand.
Zzzzzzzz

Michael Matral

Juniors
I hope Ricky cuts loose at the press conference because that was absolutely disgusting.

If heads don’t roll in the refereeing ranks after the most biased, incompetent performance we’ve seen in 25 years then it will be an utter disgrace.

There needs to be an investigation, because what we saw tonight was a robbery. It cannot be allowed to stand.
Thanks Toovs

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Skeepe being a cutey pie aside I’m actually quite demoralised by that performance. We were BAD. Canberra were/are exceptionally bad.

Diesel

Referee

It’s on par with 90% of the refs performances

skeepe

Immortal
CHT jumped for the ball. Are you unfamiliar with jumping for the ball? Is Rapana? Was it his first time seeing it you reckon? Or perhaps he should’ve been aware of the possibility?
So while he’s running toward the ball he should stop and look behind him in case someone is jumping? Really?

He ran towards the ball and never took his eyes off it. CHT jumped early, before the ball arrived, which they’re cracking down on.

If anything it should have been a penalty to the Raiders for CHT’s early jump taking Rapana’s opportunity to contest the ball away.

Leber

Bench
Skeepe being a cutey pie aside I’m actually quite demoralised by that performance. We were BAD. Canberra were/are exceptionally bad.
Thats my take aswell. We wernt good. We were just lucky that the raiders were so shit, that their shitness helped eliminate all of the good calls they had.

Mr Kennedy will be so upset that despite his best efforts, he couldnt have gotten his team over the line.

skeepe

Immortal
Thats my take aswell. We wernt good. We were just lucky that the raiders were so shit, that their shitness helped eliminate all of the good calls they had.

Mr Kennedy will be so upset that despite his best efforts, he couldnt have gotten his team over the line.
Your brain appears to be cooked sir.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
So while he’s running toward the ball he should stop and look behind him in case someone is jumping? Really?

He ran towards the ball and never took his eyes off it. CHT jumped early, before the ball arrived, which they’re cracking down on.

If anything it should have been a penalty to the Raiders for CHT’s early jump taking Rapana’s opportunity to contest the ball away.

Elite. He’s gone 3 paragraphs, a whole structured argument and all. Skeepe for President.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
What impresses me is how skeepe keeps his cool to troll like this when his team are *actually* losing. I couldn’t do it and I only barely have human emotions. Genuinely makes me wonder if he’s even a Canberra fan?

Warriors Fever

Juniors

This is hilarious 😂