What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R4 Sat - Gold Coast 14-30 Dolphins @ Cbus Super

Round 4: Gold Coast v Dolphins

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Poor lad. I actually think that's just super clumsy. He looks really apologetic, happy with a bin

PARRA_FAN

Coach
They are those really bad ones. He'll spend some time on the sidelines no doubt. Nicholls over the top didnt help. Glad it doesnt look like a long term injury.

skeepe

Immortal
They waited to see whether Sami got up before deciding what the punishment should be. And that’s absolutely NOT what they should be doing.

Regardless of the player up top, he left his feet and landed directly on the back of the legs. It’s dangerous, and Plath’s night should be over.

They waited to see whether Sami got up before deciding what the punishment should be. And that’s absolutely NOT what they should be doing.

Regardless of the player up top, he left his feet and landed directly on the back of the legs. It’s dangerous, and Plath’s night should be over.
Not often I agree with Skeepe but I was yelling at the TV for the Titans to lay down until the punishment was decided.

skeepe

Immortal
Not often I agree with Skeepe but I was yelling at the TV for the Titans to lay down until the punishment was decided.
If Sami’s game was over, so was Plath’s.

The fact that Sami wasn’t seriously injured was sheer luck. Plath should be punished for the action, not be rewarded because he got lucky with the outcome.

Latest posts