What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R7 Sat - Gold Coast 30-34 Manly @ Cbus Super

Round 7: Gold Coast v Manly

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
I have no issue with that. It’s not the point of the bunker to second guess the refs.
So even when the video shows that there was early contact and that was what was challenged all good?
I had no issue with the live call, but the video showed he got there early, needs to be penalised.

But captain’s need to work the knock on/knock back ones etc out as they’re never going to win those.

Sphagnum

Coach
I have no issue with that. It’s not the point of the bunker to second guess the refs.
Agreed. It’s really dumb of the captain’s to challenge those decisions. You’re basically wasting your challenge. They still haven’t learnt though after how many seasons now?

So even when the video shows that there was early contact and that was what was challenged all good?
I had no issue with the live call, but the video showed he got there early, needs to be penalised.

But captain’s need to work the knock on/knock back ones etc out as they’re never going to win those.
I wasn’t sure he was touched early. If he was, it was only a frame or two before, so literally a fraction of a second.

Itcwas a throw of the dice and at the time I can see why it made sense for the Titans. But very unlikely to win that.

Sphagnum

Coach
I wonder if Des will feel vindicated for picking that plodder Tanah Boyd again after he managed to throw the match-winning pass?

Latest posts