What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Injuries and Suspensions

Still, no mention of Shaq who I suspect has been suffering a relapse of mental health issues which he has been bravely open about in the past. But I don't know anything, just my suspicion the way nothing is mentioned about him missing and not being included in the rehab reports. He might still play this week for all I know. Hope so.

I feel speedster is a very dedicated and a very passionate rabbitoh supporter.

handyman2190

Bench
Still, no mention of Shaq who I suspect has been suffering a relapse of mental health issues which he has been bravely open about in the past. But I don't know anything, just my suspicion the way nothing is mentioned about him missing and not being included in the rehab reports. He might still play this week for all I know. Hope so.
Shaq has a calf tear/strain ala latrell

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Shaq has a calf tear/strain ala latrell
He's not listed as injured in any site covering NRL.
Here are some of the ones I've looked at:
Sporting news.com

Hellray

Juniors
Tass had ankle surgery yesterday so he is now out long term also. WTF did we do for such a horrible injury crisis wow

speedster

Juniors
Looking forward to watch dion teaupa although I've seen him only play once he has talent
I've watched quite a bit of him in Cup. He is a good player with a reasonable short kicking game and can ball play but he's a five-eighth so paired with Cody, similar to Wighton, it will be 2 five-eighths trying to run the show.

Cody has to play 7 and learn to be the general although also play out wide in the red zone when we can set up our attack. He needs to get his hands on the ball multiple times per set and follow the play around the way guys like Hynes, DCE, etc do which will probably take him some time but older players in different sports can learn to adapt their games as they get older.

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member

Have only just caught up on the Tass news.

God damn, what the actual f**king heck?!! Another one? And another long term and potentially out for the year? For f**k sake this is actually becoming ridiculous! Like, you can't make this shit up. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

Gutted for Tassy.

Man, we are cursed and doomed. For f**k sake.

Have only just caught up on the Tass news.

God damn, what the actual f**king heck?!! Another one? And another long term and potentially out for the year? For f**k sake this is actually becoming ridiculous! Like, you can't make this shit up. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

Gutted for Tassy.

Man, we are cursed and doomed. For f**k sake.

Don't worry Mr Callmack wayne will have us in the 8 next year just ride this year off like I did you will feel a sense of relief.