What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Travitoh

First Grade
The Fifita news is hilarious and watching 360 tonight how they tried to portray it just made me laugh even more tbh! A glorious day for Rugby League today lads.
I understand what you're implying but given the news that has come from north of the border, it hasn't been a glorious day for rugby league at all

Thugtrellmyth is at it again although i cant stand braith anasta for running souths down all the time,im glad falogo gave him a good whack on the field many years ago what a beauty that was.even his uncle georgie piggins disowned him braith was a souths junior who has rubbished souths for two decades.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Thugtrellmyth is at it again although i cant stand braith anasta for running souths down all the time,im glad falogo gave him a good whack on the field many years ago what a beauty that was.even his uncle georgie piggins disowned him braith was a souths junior who has rubbished souths for two decades.
I was at that game. It was a classic when Anasta appeared on the big screens dripping in blood, a wry smile on his face. And then the "you're off your head" to the ref when he got penalised.
Having said that, much of his recent criticisms have been legitimate and warranted, from the top down to the bottom.
Latrell would do well to keep his mouth shut, own his poor fitness and form, and do something to prove Anasta and other wrong.
Problem is I doubt Latrell is motivated this way.
Some people, when criticised, knuckle down and put extra effort to show everyone wrong (the old f.. k you, I'll show you). Others whinge and cry, and then go back to the same business-as-usual path.

doyen

Bench
No thanks. Look at Melbourne roosters broncos sharks etc. modern day wingers are tall fast compete for the high ball and launch in the air to score in the corner.
Sivo scored 83 tries in his 5 previous seasons with Parra---ie. averaging more than 16 tries per season--& he had season ending injuries in 2 of those--get the best out of him & he's a genuine star !!

callmack1

Staff member

Latest posts