What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Trial Games

Basically I switched from the Peter Burns after a season where by the end of it I reckon my balls were permanently floating on the seat with the amount of rainy game days.

I did the usual enquire / needed 6 ish tickets. Told it was all booked up nothing free.

Only to get a phone call a few hours later.

“Yeah we found 6 tickets for you. It looks like they have been marked as sold for the last 3 years incorrectly when no one has had them”
Not the first time I've heard of that happening either. Was obviously a shambles back then, probably still is too.

I moved over from PB stand for the same reason too, seemed like every game you'd get a 5 minute heavy downpour at best

Basically I switched from the Peter Burns after a season where by the end of it I reckon my balls were permanently floating on the seat with the amount of rainy game days.

I did the usual enquire / needed 6 ish tickets. Told it was all booked up nothing free.

“Yeah we found 6 tickets for you. It looks like they have been marked as sold for the last 3 years incorrectly when no one has had them”
Reminds me of when we got our ET seats 15 years ago.
My mate had got them, 3 for us plus one extra. We were supposed to be in the Upper. Come the first game we hadn't received our allocation let alone our passes. My mate went into the club and they'd missed us completely.
They had some in the lower right next to the tunnel, so they gave them to us. That's where we still are.
Thos seats hadn't changed since the stand had opened and everyone around wondered how we'd got them.
At the same time I was actually working there putting in all the electrical around the ground in preparation for the Monty Porter stand, so I dealt with Sticky, Flange and all the players every day. They'd all sit with me before and during the games on game day, so all around us assumed that's how we got those seats. Alas that story was not how it was.

Frenzy.

Immortal

How to lose cash and alienate people.

The sequel to Dale Carnegie's famous book LOL