What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 World Club Challenge

murraymob

Coach
I would surprised if fox don’t do a deal to televise it .who would have thought as kid going to school who coped heaps of the parra and tigers kids .We would be sitting hear with 1 more grand final than parra and so to be world champions
Up the panthers

Michael Matral

Juniors
What's VPN and iPlayer?
@jane the pain, A VPN is typically an arrangement whereby a secure, private network is achieved using encryption over a public network, via the internet. iPlayer is the BBC's video on demand service, like 7Plus here. It's geo-blocked for Europe and UK only so Australians can't access it without using a VPN service.

Last edited:

Pomoz

Bench
It's not advertised on Kayo as being televised, just a banner with a replay of last years match. Maybe we might need to stream it somehow?
BTW Michael, not a lot of people know that if you use a VPN with Netflix, you can access any of the Netflix sites. Netflix has different content in every region. I switch to a US VPN and I can access Netflix USA. It changes what I see automatically when I log in to Netflix.

Prime are wowsers, they restrict you to content based on the nationality of the bank you use to pay the bill.

Fangs

Coach
Will be good to see Kaide Ellis and Willie Isa play.

I can scarcely remember Isa's debut for Penrith. Never took off in AU but has played over 200 games in the Super League.