What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 World Club Challenge

Luke Bowden

First Grade
After I wrote my original comment, I can't remember what it was about, you became condescending, and a tad aggressive. It's like your opinion matters, no one else's does. Those traits are narcissistic and arrogant.

Despite repeated attempts, by me, to explain my point of view, you went for my jugular. @ACTPanthers, offered his point of view, we had a peaceful debate. I can see his point of view, and @ACTPanthers could see mine. Unfortunately you lack that trait. Whether it's intentional or not, only you knows the answer to that.

You also became quite offended when I used your quote against you. Again I was not making light about mental health. I suffer from depression. You just couldn't hack it when I returned serve.

All my comments are my own personal opinion. There is nothing ambiguous in them. As, some times your responses are unclear. I let that slide. We all are entitled to our own opinions, you included.

I have no doubt that you'll disagree with me, and that's fine.
I went for the Juggular? This whole thing start because you said my comment was “Invalid”.

Yet I’m arrogant and apparently somehow I’m also Narcissistic.

You’re just mean / nasty and very self centred.

I went for the Juggular? This whole thing start because you said my comment was “Invalid”.

Yet I’m arrogant and apparently somehow I’m also Narcissistic.

You’re just mean / nasty and very self centred.
Actually it started before that. I've explained my point of view. You won't accept it, I am not surprised.

Thanks for the compliment by the way.

Last edited:

blue bags

First Grade
Penrith won the pre-season title back in 1968.

I think they made 3 finals of the KB/Panasonic Cup but never won it. They made the final in the first year but got beaten by Western Division.
Has the league's club still got the trophy on display.? 1968 preseason cup.
Sponsored by DA . KB . Beer and
BIG BEN Pie's. Chocolate soldiers jerseys 😄

Latest posts