What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2gb

bunnies

Juniors
all day yesterday macdougall signed with souths , today his signing with the knights

2gb are a joke

SS1908

Juniors
bunnies said:
all day yesterday macdougall signed with souths , today his signing with the knights

2gb are a joke

Todays Sunday Telegraph has him signed with Souths on Friday for $240k..
It also says he signed with Souths because its a guarenteed income where Newcastle were just offering match payments and he would have only earned approx $120k if he played all games.. He admits it came down to money..

iggy plop

First Grade
Oh well, 2gb's continuous call team are a joke no matter what the story. rugby league is treated as a second-class citizen.

Alan Shore

First Grade
iggy plop said:
Oh well, 2gb's continuous call team are a joke no matter what the story. rugby league is treated as a second-class citizen.

And the sad thing is, it'll be the only thing we have because of Singo. At the very least it should be joint rights between 2UE and 2GB.

RifRaf

Juniors
240k!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE MENTAL!!!!! Your recruitment policy is so flawed!!

He's played for Newcastle since 1997 and has played 81 games, as well as 5 off the bench and has scored 57 tries

In that time Newcastle have played 185 games. Less than 50% of the games and he's coming towards the end of his career... What value.....

SACK YOUR COACHING STAFF AND BOARD ASAP!!!!!

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah Value for money with Hill and Maddog is probably all u guys will be talking about at seasons end.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If they keep spending money like that Owen Craigie will have to start being paid in cash instead of being on that all you can eat at Macca's deal that he's currently on, and boy, hasn't he been making the most of that!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh souths suck! :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah, according to my sources, maccas have had to close 10 stores world wide over that last month, apparently they cant cope with the rush coming out of australia, especially in sydney.

It may well have something to do with owen or as me and my freinds call him.........."FATTY-O"!!!!!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you heard about the new Happy Meal at Redfern Maccas used to promote souths- It has an Owen Craigie Doll and the contents come in a 60litre esky! And that's only 1 meal for owen, he's a 6 meals a man day. You people should be ashamed of yourselves, signing owen has put ronal McDonald out of work, especially the hamburglar.

Is it true that Tezza is gonna try and be sober for the first half of a game next year-Can't see it happening myself, He'd have to be permanently pissed to play in a red and green jumper.

Tigerpete

Juniors
He mustve been pissed when he signed for them, either that or he's joining craigie in a maccas binge!

U hear about the MAD MONDAY celebrations at souths............Redfern maccas got TRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apprently Craigie bought Carl webb down and they went on a maccas binge!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've heard that at Redfern there are plans to support the dunnies, Imean bunnies, all the way. Even businesses are in on the idea. McDonalds are going to merge with bottlemart so that Tezz and Craigie can both travel in the same car on the way home, Tezza will drink until the sun comes up and Craigie will be munching on maccas for the same amount of time. Not to mention Stringer either!

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
240k!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE MENTAL!!!!! Your recruitment policy is so flawed!!

He's played for Newcastle since 1997 and has played 81 games, as well as 5 off the bench and has scored 57 tries

In that time Newcastle have played 185 games. Less than 50% of the games and he's coming towards the end of his career... What value.....

SACK YOUR COACHING STAFF AND BOARD ASAP!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: What are you guys paying Hodgson :lol: :lol: :lol: . And he isn't even a 1/4 the player that mad dog is :lol: :lol: :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
He stacks up far better than Roids, in fact his stack compared to Roids' is like comparing Owens Maccas tray to Kate Moss'.......

RifRaf

Juniors
PS RatsArse you have absolutely nothing, you are bankrupt in the come back department please put your time to a better use i.e.

1. Recruiting new players from unflushed toilets.
2. Helping McDonalds put up razor wire so Owen doesn't try to break in when they are closed.
3. Linseed oiling the spoon (oldy but a goldy).
4. Getting a tow truck to pull Tezza's car out of another house...

All the best mate....

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
He stacks up far better than Roids, in fact his stack compared to Roids' is like comparing Owens Maccas tray to Kate Moss'.......

:lol: :lol: That's exactly the attitude that has kept your merged entity at the bottom of the table since it's inception, despite the fact of having massive salary cap exemptions to start with ;-) :lol: :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
Once again RatsArse a stellar retort your on fire!!! Are you a bit Mental? Because your posts would seem that you are? PS even with our flawed policies we've still manged to finish above you! :lol: :lol: :lol:
PPS at least we've changed our ways you continue with dunnie trawling...

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
Once again RatsArse a stellar retort your on fire!!! Are you a bit Mental? Because your posts would seem that you are? PS even with our flawed policies we've still manged to finish above you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: changed ways :lol: :lol: :lol: and your still bottom of the comp :lol: :lol: :lol: . yep, a change for the better

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
rastus said:
RifRaf said:

:lol: changed ways :lol: :lol: :lol: and your still bottom of the comp :lol: :lol: :lol: . yep, a change for the better

Who's at the bottom of the comp? My brain is a little more advanced than yours you moron, but I see Souths at the bottom of the ladder with 3 wins from 24 games, and if i'm not mistaken, you were in quite a similar position in 2002 before the doggies cheated and stopped you mob from looking like the crap that you are. Or should I say, the crap that you wish you were. Now shut up and get back to class, recess is over isn't it! :lol: