What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2gb

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is that what fell out of Craigies pants, or come out of Tezzas guts. Better bottle that stuff.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Rastus......you are a very silly monkey!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Did they ever try to get u a job in the circus.............oh thats right ur not very smart, no chance u could've made it.

Why do u continually refer to our club at the "bottom of the table"? When did we finish last??????? By all accounts Souths and Cowboys finish last most seasons and the dogs did last season. It a pity the Cowboys are improving isnt it? Now u finish 8pts behind 2nd last and with us improving over the next 2 years, u gotta be wondering why your club still sucks!!! :D :D

Tigerpete

Juniors
Sorry unit, i guess i had a momentary lapse there. Trouble is we have to teach these struggling souths fans the meaning of life, sometimes we drop a notch or two, but im back up to the punch now!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
that's the difference between us and them mate, we drop a notch or 2 and then get back to where we're supposed to be, they just drop....And while we're discussing souths, I reckon it's time to compare them with something very fitting, after all this is how logos and motto's are created, so lets start; here's my suggestion, Souths perfomance this year was very similar to a bucket of slop hurled across the kitchen floor, So I'm thinking something catchy like....The souths slops. Don't that sound good. and just by coincidence, slops is what owen eats and tezza drinks and I'm sure someone can tack a sexual reerence onto the end of that somewhere. :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:
that's the difference between us and them mate, we drop a notch or 2 and then get back to where we're supposed to be, they just drop....And while we're discussing souths, I reckon it's time to compare them with something very fitting, after all this is how logos and motto's are created, so lets start; here's my suggestion, Souths perfomance this year was very similar to a bucket of slop hurled across the kitchen floor, So I'm thinking something catchy like....The souths slops. Don't that sound good. and just by coincidence, slops is what owen eats and tezza drinks and I'm sure someone can tack a sexual reerence onto the end of that somewhere. :lol:

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

HappyTiger said:
Ur getting lazy there Slugs.Or has ur pea brain run out of ideas for a good response. :lol: :lol:

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm trying to get inside their minds, find out what makes em tick-So far I've found nothing but darkness and a bad smell, I think slugs is getting around in the nude again. :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
Well as i think i mentioned their brains earlier as only being peas.Well for Slugs anyway.Maybe Ratsarse has a bean for a brain if he's lucky. :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm surprised that Owen hasn't eaten those yet! He must be getting older, starting to slow down a little. :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
I dont think ol' Owie would know what peas and beans are??? By my memory he's only ever seen maccas food!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw Maccas food once and had green stuff on it, it was a bit furry looking, but none the less it was green. :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Must've been stock taken from redfern maccas.......i hear they get the factory seconds........food style! :lol: :lol: :lol: