What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v West Indies D/N @ Gabba Jan 25-27, 2024

some11

Referee
I blame langer for spending 50 hours prattling on about how godlike our bowling attack is.

Canard

Immortal
Great argument for the big 3 to revenue share with the others.

Otherwise this great game will wither

King hit

Coach
Good on the West Indies especially since I really want them to be competitive. Pissed about losing as let’s be honest we weren’t supposed to. Good to see this shoved up the arse of the fear mongers who tell me test cricket is over for good.

undertaker

Coach
Test series between Australia and West Indies needs to be at least 3 tests. These 2- test series are a joke in the World Test Championship.

I see in the ICC FTP that only 2 tests have been scheduled for Australia's tour to the West Indies in 2025! Surely that's got to change after today's result

King-Gutho94

Coach
Good on the West Indies especially since I really want them to be competitive. Pissed about losing as let’s be honest we weren’t supposed to. Good to see this shoved up the arse of the fear mongers who tell me test cricket is over for good.
We won WTC and ODI World Cup.

Retained the ashes in past 12 months.

I can cop losing to the likeable Windies as it's the morally right thing to do to keep the great game of Test Cricket alive and well.

mozza91

Coach
Really looking forward to seeing Joseph light up the Hundred and other meaningless white ball competitions. Sooner rather than later. I hear there’s a 8 over game due to start later tonight in Malaysia. Get him on the next flight baby!