What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: New Zealand v Australia at Christchurch on Feb 20-24, 2016

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Batting a lot more freely now the pressure of winning a series against Australia is gone.

If he's there at tea it's probably game over.
It's game over already, we have dropped our bundle and lost the plot. Great front runners we are.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We are world champion front runners. You have to give mccullum some credit. Australia is very hard to beat once they get on top and he counter attacked really well.

Lego_Man

First Grade
It's game over already, we have dropped our bundle and lost the plot. Great front runners we are.

Could all unravel pretty quickly - the match is unfolding rapidly.

Anyway i wouldnt say Aussie dropped their bundle, McCullum prised it out of their hand with a bold counterattack. Australia were all over us just after lunch. with expectations of a 150 all out.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
The people of Christchurch deserve a spectacular time at the cricket.

Hopefully NZ troll slog a big total here.

6thee and Henry could finish this innings appropriately.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Could all unravel pretty quickly - the match is unfolding rapidly.

Anyway i wouldnt say Aussie dropped their bundle, McCullum prised it out of their hand with a bold counterattack. Australia were all over us just after lunch. with expectations of a 150 all out.
Credit to him, he took the risks and they paid off. But i can't work out the tactics o the field placings after he started to tee off.

JJ

Immortal
Man you lot are hysterical

Lucky or not, McCullum has been brilliant, as he sometimes is - were you expecting a Dravid like innings?? FFS He deserves the record, at time's he's other worldly

Things are still evenly balanced though

Lego_Man

First Grade
I actually think he needs to ease back and play more "normally" now. Singles on offer everywhere.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why the f**k are we continaully bowling short and wide to him, now we are bowling to his strengths. We've totally lost the plot. Bowl decent lengths and if's he's still teeing off good luck to him but bowling this crap is rubbish.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Our dirty slogging tail getting us to 500 ("prediction" made when we were 70/4).

Hahaha.

:lol:

Im not sure he even realised Craig & Bracewell bat better than Henry and Wagner.

So Bmac, 150? 200? 250? 300?

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
As fun as this has been, the reality is we were a no ball away from probably being bowled for between 150-200 again.

Pattinson must feel like an absolute goose. 157 runs since that missed chance.