What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

The Marshall

Juniors
The old newsreader was on fire this afternoon the Cowboys are playing the Tigers tomorrow night and Trent Merrin plays for the Knights.......

no name

Coach
Did anyone hear the jilted parent ring in on Thursday about the Manly Harold Matt’s team?

Was whinging that players were selected from out of the area, the ‘boys’ said they didn’t know the rules around who can and can’t get picked.

Then old mate, I think it’s South Coast Shark, rang in and tried to explain how the teams get picked and Graham cuts him off and says they were talking about something different.

I know I should have changed the channel but it was so cringy, it was humorous.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Has anyone else seen Tunksy’s daughter? Thankfully looks nothing like her old man.

Just read a story apparently her boyfriend threatened to belt a cop and kill his daughter over the weekend... classy family.

Generalzod

Immortal
Anyone listened today some one called up saying he can't do with out bruisers motoring results and Hughes just started speaking the way Bruiser does and laughing about it, just goes to show they couldn't care less, and neither do the listeners...

Life's Good

Coach
Anyone listened today some one called up saying he can't do with out bruisers motoring results and Hughes just started speaking the way Bruiser does and laughing about it, just goes to show they couldn't care less, and neither do the listeners...
What about the dribbler who read out a poem? FFS I wanted to gouge my eyes out even though he was only hurting my ears.

Yorrick Hunt

Juniors

Bruiser three weeks ago: "Hey Tunksy, how about this for a name? Randy Krummenacher."
Bruiser two weeks ago: "Hey Tunksy, how about this for a name? Randy Krummenacher."
Bruiser this week: "Hey Tunksy, how about this for a name? Randy Krummenacher."

FMD. It's like deja vu all over again!

And then he was jibbering about some guy improving the Isle of Man speed record by 1 mile per hour. And Hughes goes: "You could just tell us anything. We wouldn't know".

Exactly.

Generalzod

Immortal
Bruiser three weeks ago: "Hey Tunksy, how about this for a name? Randy Krummenacher."
Bruiser two weeks ago: "Hey Tunksy, how about this for a name? Randy Krummenacher."
Bruiser this week: "Hey Tunksy, how about this for a name? Randy Krummenacher."

FMD. It's like deja vu all over again!

And then he was jibbering about some guy improving the Isle of Man speed record by 1 mile per hour. And Hughes goes: "You could just tell us anything. We wouldn't know".

Exactly.
Yep howexciting was the isle of man result rivetting stuff

Mr Saab

Referee
Robbo ruins what could be a very good show. I can put up with tunks one liners but i cannot stand Gavin & his dingbat act. He is an abomination

Robbo: Graeme, just want to let you know I'm getting a lot of support here Graeme. They're backing me up.

Two Tits: really, about what?

Riveting radio. In other news Joey Fimmano is the full package and entertained people all over the world.

Generalzod

Immortal
Robbo: Graeme, just want to let you know I'm getting a lot of support here Graeme. They're backing me up.

Two Tits: really, about what?

Riveting radio. In other news Joey Fimmano is the full package and entertained people all over the world.
I was listening to that and I'm a lot dumber for it :D,l couldn't understand what the f**k was going on.