What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

axl rose

Bench
Tonight Tunks and Hughes ridiculed a caller for claiming that state of origin at the MCG once got a crowd as low as 25000, which im pretty sure it did, during Super League in 1997. Poor caller was right, tunks and hughes never wrong hey
I remember them ridiculing a caller for saying Greg Alexander captained Penrith to the 91 comp. According to dumb and dumber it was Royce Simmons.

no name

Coach
I love listening when Adrian rings in.
Yesterday Hughes had his usual sook and refused to talk, Robbo didn’t talk and Pappy stuck with aaahhhhh yeah and aaaahhhh no answers all the way Adrian brought up Castle.
Pappy suddenly sprung to life and wanted to converse and bag her as well, Robbo chimed in with a few comments but Hughes still silent.

The bloke has them absolutely rattled. The awkwardness he brings to the show when he rings in is absolute gold, and not in a good way for the hosts.

Sure Adrian is a pest, but after 15 or however many years they bang on about being on air, you’d think they’d be able to handle difficult callers.
They just give up with Adrian and I’m sure he loves that fact.

The Friz

Juniors
Shows a total lack of professionalism on their behalf. Their job is to engage with the caller. Whether that agree or not doesn't matter. The way they carry on and ignore him does not do their listeners justice.

no name

Coach
Anyone else who disagrees with them gets shouted down and not given the opportunity to get their point across.
Adrian was one who would continue to give his opinion so they went with the silent treatment.
And Adrian is one of only a few callers who actually initiate genuine conversation.
He does get a bit repetitive, but part of that is because they don’t engage with him so he tries a slightly different angle.
Most of the other plonkers call in to let ‘the boys’ know they’re doing a good job and agree with the points they make and then we just hear them re-iterate what they told us 10 minutes ago.

Nealo 12

Bench
Yeah I also heard his call , after a while Pappy forgot and started to talk to him freely and then realised and went back to the one word replies again.

no name

Coach
Yeah I also heard his call , after a while Pappy forgot and started to talk to him freely and then realised and went back to the one word replies again.
Heaps must have got into him.
It must have been a hard decision for Pappy.
Sucking up to Heaps or keep sticking it to Castle. Two of his favourite things to do.

Nealo 12

Bench
Yesterday there was endless music breaks not sure what was going on but pappy also turned up late , very professional not.

Latest posts