What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

manly40gimps0

Juniors

drago brelli

Bench
beerrr, parrot loves to swear. Maybe he needs to be put in a chaff bag taken out to sea and made to swim backto shore. Waste of a chaff bag.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
For those that are interested, Tunks got suspended for a total of 2 weeks, for his role in calling the game off a few weeks back.

I guess he should consider himself lucky, as he isnt the average citizen.

Has he mentioned the outcome on his show, since the incident occurred?

Tunks was pretty adamant he was in the right and a number of non regular callers rang in backing him to the hilt. So what actually happened?

IanG

Coach
Wonder what percentage of content will be Rugby League over the next 2 weeks with the Olympics on

Mr Saab

Referee
Depends on the derpy callers. I cant think of too many ding dong callers who would want to talk swimming

IanG

Coach
Worst ever call was a few days ago when some woman by the nam eof Victoria got on and waffled on about the internet TV rights and the two minutes difference between the actual game and the broadcast on the net.
She said the players should receive royalties for this disparity,and that there should some form of compensation fund established for all the players that have been injured over the past fifty years, bla bla bla.
I wasted five minutes of my life listening to her, what I don't get is, why didn't they just dump the call and save everyone the agony,I think Craig followed her.

Yeah I hear ya' I was stuck in traffic while heading home from work at the time

slipperykinchela

First Grade
i caught 5 minutes of the show yesterday, an emailer wrote in about the difference in coverage between 9 & fox of the olympics.

I am positive Hughes said he doesnt have fox so he cant comment.

surely if you host a sports show you have all the channels

innerwestrabbit

Juniors
i caught 5 minutes of the show yesterday, an emailer wrote in about the difference in coverage between 9 & fox of the olympics.

I am positive Hughes said he doesnt have fox so he cant comment.

surely if you host a sports show you have all the channels
From memory he said he had only been watching Fox, and had not seen the nine coverage. But I was not listening intently so could be mistaken there

Mr Saab

Referee
Anyone here that old man (clueless man) who said he was arguing with his friend as to when the Dragons and Swans won the comp in the same year (he also said he won money on it by backing it).
He said he was sure it was 1987.....he was shutdownand made to look stupid

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Anyone here that old man (clueless man) who said he was arguing with his friend as to when the Dragons and Swans won the comp in the same year (he also said he won money on it by backing it).

Was it robbo?

W.Smith

Juniors

:lol: - wasnt ol Wal was it / who starts every sentence with "whachamacallit"

:lol: @ slipperykinchella too, great call - "Robbo" !!

Pappsmear had me turning it off yesty with his smarmy prick attitude, i think i really need toi toss a coin over who i cant stand more, Papsmear or Robbo

Mr Saab

Referee
Robbo was at his most painful worst yesterday as i listend after the 5pm news. Talking about how you when you get married you dont have to eat herb bread and you can eat garlic bread.
Seriously....what f**king planet is he on? He is a disgrace.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Cant believe how bad these newsreaders are, theyre even struggling to pronounce "Smith".

"Roosters coach Brian Sm-Smith".

Latest posts