What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Raiders

Benek

Juniors
3. TL (last two games have been miles above the rest of the season. I think having made the decision to leave at season's end has taken a weight off his shoulders and he's playing like we thought he should have been all along)
2. Fus (pretty solid as usual at both fullback and wing. Scored a try no one else on the team could finish)
1. Luke (that kick was clutch, in fact he always kicks quite well. Very valuable to take that pressure on SJ)

jaseg

Juniors
3 Fusitua (just another typical Fus performance at this point)
2 Leuluai (ok, Raiders contributed hugely to his tries, but he still got 'em)
1 Johnson (man I wish he was fit)

Honestly I didn't think there was a great selection to pick from yesterday. Most of the guys who came up with big plays / made big metres etc also had some pretty annoying errors/penalties to give away... or in Hoffman's case, a serious case of missed/ineffective tackling.

3 Thomas
2 Luke
1 Fus

-547 Matulino. Forgot he was even there
Also points divied out to the few of u that drove there, Shiiiiiit it was cold, windy and freezing. Good stadium though

vvvrulz

Coach
3 Fusitua
2 Leuluai - Wins points more out of getting rewards for continuous effort. He does try.
1 Johnson - Don't know why he's copping flak, despite his injury he was involved and trying to make things happen all game.

HM to Luke for that amazing kick. Afoa good.
Hoff finally starting to play at the level we expect of him.

Can't really fault anyone in particular, our collective heads fell in the second half, and right after extra time.

Wtf was that defence.

vvvrulz

Coach
Oh yes, thought Lolohea was really threatening to add something, too bad Genius McFad has other stupid ideas.

Blair

Coach
...HM- Hoffman, Mannering- both of whom I was convinced would get points until the 75th minute.

When Hoff and Mannering get the points it's usually we lose, no?

These guys are tremendous but give me points for the likes of Johnson, Kata, Lolohea, Manu, Fusitua, etc, cause then I'll know we've usually won.

Meth

Staff member
Can't believe I am about to say this.

Congratulations Thomas Leuluai

Leuluai 29
Fusitua 19
Afoa 11

Lisone 4
Luke 4
Johnson 2
Gavet 1
Mannering 1
Lolohea 1

12 voted

vvvrulz

Coach
About to get a nice boost on the POD scores.

Right now he's laughably behind Robson, Gubb, Gavet

Latest posts