What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Raiders

Meth

Staff member
Post away from fulltime

I am out, so won't see the second half until later tonight. Start without me.

jaseg

Juniors
3 CHT - big f**k up to give away the try at the end but saved a bunch at fullback, still our best
2 Tohu - worked hard - particularly on d, played 80
1 DWZ? Montoya? idk... Dallin I guess. Wasn't a lot to pick from.

-1000000 Badger. Not a first grade standard official - and those standards are f**king LOW. Ole mate on field wasn't that much better - unsurprisingly, he's a Sutton.. probably only got his job because of his brother. How often were the Raiders offside and not called? How big was the difference in how the ruck was enforced? Total joke. But don't worry, I'm sure the refs boss will come up with some bullshit KPI measure saying they're actually really good and there's nothing to see here. That last challenge in particular... a) it was so far after 10 seconds and shouldn't have been allowed, b) it wasn't a f**king strip, c) the Jazz call by the bunker on a challenge earlier made that call even more stupid.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
c) the Jazz call by the bunker on a challenge earlier made that call even more stupid.
I didn't see the later one, but I felt that was a fair call. It seemed to me (I know I'm aping what the commentator said, but I felt so too) that they train to drop the ball with contact on it, and Jazz just released it when he felt Fogarty had grabbed it.

3-CHT
2-Montoya
1- Asi (if only for taking on the line, has a monster boot, good passing game both ways)

hitro

Juniors
3 CHT is sound at FB defence
2 DWZ plays like he is trying to kill himself
1 Tohu is so solid even though he is wasted at prop
-3 Jazz as usual what a clown please move to ESL immediately
OK Stacey is a better coach for W than Nathan Brown but still on the learning curve, need Walsh to come on late in the 1st half not at FB but a jazzy auxiliary hooker

Meth

Staff member
3- Harris
2- Harris-Tavita
1- Asi

HM- Katoa. Made his tackles. Johnson looked good at times. Both wingers were ok with the ball in hand

Jazz was awful.

Grizzman

Juniors
Only watched the first half before I had to go to work ... and I went to work fizzing. How foolish! Have I learned nothing?
Anyway ... based on first half.

3. CHT
2. Asi
1. Harris.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3 CHT is sound at FB defence
2 DWZ plays like he is trying to kill himself
1 Tohu is so solid even though he is wasted at prop
-3 Jazz as usual what a clown please move to ESL immediately
OK Stacey is a better coach for W than Nathan Brown but still on the learning curve, need Walsh to come on late in the 1st half not at FB but a jazzy auxiliary hooker
I know he hasn't been the head coach, but I struggle to think why Stacey would be on a learning curve. He's been at that club with the top side since when, around the late 2000s I guess? What hasn't he been exposed to?

hitro

Juniors
I know he hasn't been the head coach, but I struggle to think why Stacey would be on a learning curve. He's been at that club with the top side since when, around the late 2000s I guess? What hasn't he been exposed to?
true, that came out wrong, sorry

Blair

Coach
3. Chanel.
2. Harris.
1. Egan.

Now back to our hometown and we'll see if anyone else can pick up points.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
true, that came out wrong, sorry
Nah it's all good bro, that was a genuine question. I've never been a head coach or know what they do, so I was wondering whether you actually had to be in that seat to know what to do on game day. Because he seemed to get the bench thing horribly wrong, and yet I've liked what he's done with picking match day XVIIs.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Chanel Harris Tavita

Harris Tavita 23
Harris 10
Egan 5

Watene-Zelezniak 4
Asi 4
Montoya 2

8 voted

Latest posts