What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Panthers rd 17

greg jay

Juniors
Credit also to Sam B. He looked like the enforcer/game changer he was 2-3 seasons il y a. His aggressive tackle on I believe young Iron Man look alike Cleary turned that game on its head. Anasta too noted its significance when that tackle was made. Sure he got 10 mins for the subsequent skirmish but importantly "Go" Penrith seemed on the back foot following that. They were rattled and let "Go" Penrith know that although trailling 8-0 The Crisps were not going to hoist the We Quit Sign. Sam B also scored and set up one for Alex. This is what The Crisps need from Sam B. Dominate intimidate and put points on the board!!!

3 - AR WOW! where did that come from.
2 - AJ Fittingly goes into the clubs all time record books alongside all time legends like Merro. He'll break this one day.
1 - Gus Didn't really notice it first time I watched the game, but man he did well considering the defensive pressure applied to him. 70mins, 15 runs for 145m, 1 offload, 2 linebreaks, 23 tackles (3 missed), 6 tacklebreaks. Awesome effort considering the way he was targeted.

I'm OK with the missed tackles. A lot of our players missed a few. I think this was due too our quicker line speed and trying to put some hurt in our tackles. Plus the boys turned up and covered for each others misses and consequently it didn't cost us on the scoreboard.

Honourable Mentions : Sam, Robbie, Zane, George, Tom, Cody, Dave, Jason, Braidon, Tyrell, John, Aaron, Damien & Bryson.