What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Panthers Rd 6

Rabbits20

Immortal
If Turner played like he did against the Panthers consistently then I'm sure R20's opinion on him in the past would have been different.
Correctamundo.

The ones though who say Turner was better in this thread and in their top 3 over Sutto have no idea.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Correctamundo.

The ones though who say Turner was better in this thread and in their top 3 over Sutto have no idea.

Turner was better than Sutton though. Turner was only on the field for 50 minutes and made 34 tackles and 100 metres. Sutton was on the field for 80. Not too mention he made the final run that got Adam Reynolds in position to score the field goal. The kid played really well you can't take that away from him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Turner was better than Sutton though. Turner was only on the field for 50 minutes and made 34 tackles and 100 metres. Sutton was on the field for 80. Not too mention he made the final run that got Adam Reynolds in position to score the field goal. The kid played really well you can't take that away from him.
I know he played really really well.

I just thought Sutto was excellent and the better of the 2.

Just my opinion.

Pablooo

Juniors
We need consistency from him.

This move to prop could be a master stroke from Madge.

Crichton is more damaging and can break the line on the edge.

Spot on! Madge always had faith in Turner even though most of us couldn't see why. But he has always had a good work ethic and is a strong defender through the middle.
I also think Crichton will be the big mover is our pack this season and once he and Reyno get their combinations sorted like Walker and Sutto they will be a deadly combo for opposition teams. The other big surprise packet will be Fuiamono. Madge is playing him in the centres at present but he is a wide running backrower which isn't too different from playing inside the centre position. But he and Crichton will be our bruise brothers by season end.