What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 vs Penrith

Dragon66

Juniors
3. Packer
2. Vaughan
1. JDB

Tough call - a lot of strong players hence the final score.

This is only my opinion but the interchange frontrowers have to be able to create second phase play when they come on fresh. Unfortunately AhMau is a plodder with zero ball playing skills. Blake Lawrie strong in the Cutters, I can see that if he maintains that form he will challenge for a spot in the near future.

That was not a criticism but an observation.
No chance of any team changes after that performance, and rightly so.

Dragon66

Juniors
That is harsh. One of Dugan's line breaks was due to an inside pass from LAM. Thought he was solid and performed well.

He was solid and performed well by his standards, but the aggressive start by Vaughan, Packer and JDB laid the platform for that win. A good start but we have to build on that performance so we stay in the top eight for the full season. Just my opinion.

Drakon

Juniors
3. Thompson
2. Widdop
1. JDB

Honourable mention to Duges, Packer, Vaughan, McDonald, Aitken, McCrone. No bad performers. Takes me back years! I do believe we are top of the table! Nicely played team.

Drakon

Juniors
Oh, and thought McInnes played well too.
Thought Hind and Lawrie were the standouts for Illawarra in the prior game.

Crush

Coach
3. McInnes
2. McCrone
1. Thompson
But geez there were some other great games from Macdonald, Widdop, Frizzell, JDB

Latest posts