What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Raiders

Frank Facer

First Grade
3. Jack

2. Gaz

1. Vaughan (although special mention must go to Graham who bravely endured being kneed in the back early on).
I see that you left Dufty and McInnes out of your points. You don't have an agenda, do you? lol

Personally I thought our 4 best players were DeBelin, Dufty, McInnes and Widdop, but it was hard to put them into order.

Old Timer

Coach
Yes, no Dufty.
Was he 4th, 5th or last?
It’s a 3 2 1 system so 4th or 17 does it matter?
IMO there were players better than him despite as I already posted his individual brilliance.
Plenty of people gave no points to Dufty but you question me why so?

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I see that you left Dufty and McInnes out of your points. You don't have an agenda, do you? lol

Personally I thought our 4 best players were DeBelin, Dufty, McInnes and Widdop, but it was hard to put them into order.

Nope, no agenda.

Dufty sullied his performance by dropping the first kick-return of the game, and was 'rag dolled' into touch 'Hodgson style' later in the game.

Sure, McInnes produced a ripper of a 'round the corner pass' which led to Widdop's try, but what else?

I know he gave away at least one unnecessary penalty for ill discipline, and was also pinged once for his customary forward passes. He often goes the 'blind' too much for liking (i.e. wrong decision making)

They certainly weren't horrible, however I thought there were better performers out there.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Nope, no agenda.

Dufty sullied his performance by dropping the first kick-return of the game, and was 'rag dolled' into touch 'Hodgson style' later in the game.

Sure, McInnes produced a ripper of a 'round the corner pass' which led to Widdop's try, but what else?

I know he gave away at least one unnecessary penalty for ill discipline, and was also pinged once for his customary forward passes. He often goes the 'blind' too much for liking (i.e. wrong decision making)

They certainly weren't horrible, however I thought there were better performers out there.
McInnes also provided the try assist for DeBelin's try.

Latest posts