What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Raiders

Crush

Coach
Nope, no agenda.

Dufty sullied his performance by dropping the first kick-return of the game, and was 'rag dolled' into touch 'Hodgson style' later in the game.

Sure, McInnes produced a ripper of a 'round the corner pass' which led to Widdop's try, but what else?

I know he gave away at least one unnecessary penalty for ill discipline, and was also pinged once for his customary forward passes. He often goes the 'blind' too much for liking (i.e. wrong decision making)

They certainly weren't horrible, however I thought there were better performers out there.
Frank Facer saying that someone has an agenda!
Its clear that you both are too stuborn to admit defeat.
For Frank he still wants Aitken dropped. Actually dropped, gone, out of there!!
And Jimmy says Dufty doesn't rate a mention yesterday because he dropped a ball and got rag dolled into touch.
Do you really not feel that it was his absolute brilliance that won us that game? He WON us the game. Without him we don't get the win. No 2 points.
Dufty and McInnes are a big part of why we are genuine premiership contenders this year and Frank Facer, Aitken is one of the form centres in the game.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
And Jimmy says Dufty doesn't rate a mention yesterday because he dropped a ball and got rag dolled into touch.
Do you really not feel that it was his absolute brilliance that won us that game? He WON us the game. Without him we don't get the win. No 2 points.
Dufty and McInnes are a big part of why we are genuine premiership contenders this year and Frank Facer, Aitken is one of the form centres in the game.

Sure, no one can dispute the fact that without Dufty's brilliant, individual try Saints (most likely( wouldn't have received the two competition points.

I get that.

However, it seems to me that most of Dufty's brilliance is achieved (so far) against lesser teams (for example, Canberra running currently 11th out of 16 teams).

I'll get more animated about his performances when he does the same thing versus the likes of Melbourne, Chooks, (and hopefully) Penrith this Saturday.

While I don't have to justify my reasoning to you in any great detail, I thought the likes of JDB, Widdop, Vaughan and Graham had more impact for varying reasons.

Drag Queen

Bench
Um. Who let in two tries? Even Stevens I say. Bank that one.

Drag Queen

Bench
C'mon Crush that was a park footy game and you know it. Brilliance? F**cking abysmal play from us and you can't see that. Jeezuz.

Latest posts