What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs the chad townsville's

Frenzy.

Immortal
3. Nicho - he's the conductor
2. Tricko - he's the principal violinist.
1. Irocko - he's loopy. In a good way. He's been hitting as hard in offense as most centres hit in defence.

Eion

First Grade
Nicho
Noodles
Teig

HM bubba, Iro, tricky and Tommy. A lot of good players out there tonight

3 points to Chad Townsville for making me laugh my head off when he was being interviewed on the radio after the game.

All he could come up with was “We need to play the whole 80 minutes.“

You get flogged 42 - 6 and that’s what he comes up with.

lol.

Big Bloke

Juniors
3 points to Chad Townsville for making me laugh my head off when he was being interviewed on the radio after the game.

lol.
Yeah, they didn't even play 20 minutes.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
3...Tricky
2...Will
1...Jesse
Thought Toby bent the line more than he had for a while and Iro was solid again. Tom keeps improving as well.

shadowboxer

First Grade

lol.
He provides solid cacks.
Fair bit of respect for him and the other bloke at the game. More than they showed post that semi final disaster.
Funny he hasn’t podcasted this year?

puddles

Juniors
Way too many Tricky votes on here, his 5th tackle options leave alot to be desired. Unless it improves it will come back to haunt us against stronger teams
Also missed 6 tackles
apart from that he played pretty good

Chimp

Bench
I’m surprised Ramien isn’t getting more love.

He’s been very consistent this year - he’s always played tough, but even more so this year - he’s taking the tough carries, he belting blokes in defence, but he’s also got his basic defending absolutely spot on. He’s winning his personal battle every single week.

And pleasingly, the brain fades appear to have been largely resolved. He’s not giving me away silly penalties, dropping easy ball or taking peoples heads off. Really liking what I’m seeing of him this year.

R-15-3

Bench
I’m surprised Ramien isn’t getting more love.

He’s been very consistent this year - he’s always played tough, but even more so this year - he’s taking the tough carries, he belting blokes in defence, but he’s also got his basic defending absolutely spot on. He’s winning his personal battle every single week.

And pleasingly, the brain fades appear to have been largely resolved. He’s not giving me away silly penalties, dropping easy ball or taking peoples heads off. Really liking what I’m seeing of him this year.
Agree close to his best game ever imo. His hit ups and fast play the balls dominated the ruck all game along with his defence.