What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 vs Titans

greg jay

Juniors
Crichton - 5 Points. As stated weeks ago and you would need to be blind not to see this coming... The Crisps had best sign this dude long term because everybody wants a piece of him. He still has baby fat yet his ceiling is getting increasingly higher!!!
Fuimaono - another young stallion on the rise. Maguire should have been using this dude weeks ago. Every time commentators call him its "oh strong tough run... hard tackle.. strong this and strong that".
I would also extend young Alex Johnson. Truly he is a stud wingman still VERY YOUNG and he is one of the very best for mine. A TD MACHINE!!! His sprint to pull down a tearaway Vunavati v. The Wrestlers showed me that he wants to remain. He is a Crisps product and even if they overpay to keep him I would sign off on it. Hate repeat HATE to lose more Walkers and Auvva's... Hate to lose another top young stallion.

callmack1

Staff member
Crichton - 5 Points. As stated weeks ago and you would need to be blind not to see this coming... The Crisps had best sign this dude long term because everybody wants a piece of him. He still has baby fat yet his ceiling is getting increasingly higher!!!
Fuimaono - another young stallion on the rise. Maguire should have been using this dude weeks ago. Every time commentators call him its "oh strong tough run... hard tackle.. strong this and strong that".
I would also extend young Alex Johnson. Truly he is a stud wingman still VERY YOUNG and he is one of the very best for mine. A TD MACHINE!!! His sprint to pull down a tearaway Vunavati v. The Wrestlers showed me that he wants to remain. He is a Crisps product and even if they overpay to keep him I would sign off on it. Hate repeat HATE to lose more Walkers and Auvva's... Hate to lose another top young stallion.
You do realise that AJ has re-signed aye?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Turner didn't stand up. He was very ordinary. He was responsible for 2 Titans tries as well.

3. Crichton
2. Musgrove
1. Farah

callmack1

Staff member
3.Crichton
2. Musgrove
1. Farah

Special mentions to Clark, Fui, Cherrington and Goodwin

truthslayer

Juniors
Turner didn't stand up. He was very ordinary. He was responsible for 2 Titans tries as well.

3. Crichton
2. Musgrove
1. Farah
What game did you watch Turner had another solid game ! Bullshit responsible for two titan trys , Im afraid every time you diss turner , I FEEL THE NEED to set the record straight , you and your mate tweedledum and you tweedle even dummer need to stop posting DUD posts

truthslayer

Juniors
3 . Crichton
2. Farrah
1. Cherrington / Musgrove

Special mention Turner, Johnstone ,Fuimaono (outstanding prospect, great vision to those that signed him )all stood up ! Has anyone found George Burgess yet? Tom had his moments , George very dissapointing!

truthslayer

Juniors
3 . Crichton
2. Farrah
1. Cherrington / Musgrove

Special mention Turner, Johnstone ,Fuimaono (outstanding prospect, great vision to those that signed him )all stood up ! Has anyone found George Burgess yet? Tom had his moments , George very dissapointing!
PS great to see Burns back and doing all things right ,

DiegoNT

First Grade
What game did you watch Turner had another solid game ! Bullshit responsible for two titan trys , Im afraid every time you diss turner , I FEEL THE NEED to set the record straight , you and your mate tweedledum and you tweedle even dummer need to stop posting DUD posts

Just don't bother. I'm surprised he didn't blame mcinnes or talaki for tries as well

Pommy

Coach

I haven't read the post due to having them on ignore but I seriously wouldn't waste my breath.

3 Crichton
2 Musgrove
1 Farah

Rabbits20

Immortal
I watched the whole game twice.

I have a few mates as well that are disappointed in Turner.

He only ran 53 metres and he was part of the reason why the first try was scored and then he stuck his foot out when he shouldn't have like Gould said.

Turner didn't deliver!!!!! He needs to bulk up more!!!!

Also a don't knower on here said our second rowers don't make many metres, well that's bullshit. Look at Crichton and Fui. They are already triple the player Turner will ever be.

truthslayer

Juniors
I watched the whole game twice.

I have a few mates as well that are disappointed in Turner.

He only ran 53 metres and he was part of the reason why the first try was scored and then he stuck his foot out when he shouldn't have like Gould said.

Turner didn't deliver!!!!! He needs to bulk up more!!!!

Also a don't knower on here said our second rowers don't make many metres, well that's bullshit. Look at Crichton and Fui. They are already triple the player Turner will ever be.
I dont hold your opinion very high, I understand how you and your mate shadow are on the block list of most in this forum, again turner was one of the top tacklers for souths , anyone that disagrees with you you are called a dontknower , how old are you? You and your mate really bring this forum down ,

Rabbits20

Immortal
I dont hold your opinion very high, I understand how you and your mate shadow are on the block list of most in this forum, again turner was one of the top tacklers for souths , anyone that disagrees with you you are called a dontknower , how old are you? You and your mate really bring this forum down ,
It's not most either, it's probably half of the arrogant ones who don't know respect!!!!!! I don't need to waste my breath on them!!!!!!

I can tell you have a look at Souths Facebook, that'll give you a very good insight.

Turner is really a NSW Cup player and just a depth player to play off the interchange when needed.

You seem to have come in here just to wind up trouble!!!!!!!

I'm here to talk footy and show respect cough cough.........

Rabbits20

Immortal
Put me on ignore truthslayer if you want, it won't bother me at all!!!!!!!

When I talk footy and good knowledge that's when the cowards don't reply!!!!!

Quite a few are just here to de-rail things!!!!!!!