What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30 Rock Mafia - GAME OVER

DB

First Grade
Congrats guys... I'd like to think my killing on day 2 or three contributed to this win.

DB

First Grade
Yeah me too.... finally get a role where I can converse with a group of people without being converted, and get picked early.... You bastard.

afinalsin666

First Grade
f**k sake, was investigating bunniesman too. Monk, Parra Pride, Bunniesman, and DB. Not bad a haul. Too many beers f**ked me today.

BDR

First Grade
BM was pretty obviously mafia but the irony is that his history of being meta'd early has provided him with a built in sense that he is no threat.

Ah shit I said a fair while earlier that I felt town was doomed, but thought the position has been improved in the end.

Well I helped you in the end.

I killed SGL Night 2 (He hadn't posted, consider it mod kill for inactivity :sarcasm:)
Killed Monk Night 4 (failed)
Killed Smiley Night 6

Well played Stars. I suspect the DP lynch was a formality, he probably would have killed one of us if we had lynched a Stars player instead.

Bullshit, I posted!

Meh, I always die early when Im town anyways.

Apey

Staff member
Why did you investigate me?

Yeah me too.... finally get a role where I can converse with a group of people without being converted, and get picked early.... You bastard.

Maybe because you have almost always been town/flown under the radar and he thought it was time for you not to be?

What night was it anyway? Could have been a random punt

Monk

Referee
I had a gut feeling from Day 1 that you we're in the other mafia, but I didn't want to kill you off the bat because then MSIH would know I was a mafia lad. As the game progressed and our investigations came up nought I kept thinking more and more that you were the droid we were looking for.

Apey

Staff member
It was an extremely unlucky night for the Banks faction when 9701 killed Coby and I killed Smiley. I'd already sent in my night action before BM had 'cleared' HowHigh & Drew-Sta. I immediately thought 'phew...'.

I almost went with Coby too just because he killed me (I think) in SSB Mafia. Unlucky for them that I didn't go through with it, lol.

Monk

Referee
BTW - just so you know, when AFS outed Parra Pride i pretty much had a mafia meltdown in my head.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
That inkling that BM was bullshitting us when all he coughed up were townfolk - I hould have pushed harder.

Oh well. You played a good game BM, HH and Monk. I enjoyed texting abuse to Monk too during various parts of the game :)

TooheysNew

Coach
I had a gut feeling from Day 1 that you we're in the other mafia, but I didn't want to kill you off the bat because then MSIH would know I was a mafia lad. As the game progressed and our investigations came up nought I kept thinking more and more that you were the droid we were looking for.
Haha fair enough. All I really had was my anonymity, so I tried to protect it as long as possible.

HowHigh

Coach
When Apey listed me as someone to look into I thought I might have been in trouble. I guess I would have had a chance to talk my way out of it cause I'd show up as town and could just say I made some bad kills thinking they were mafia lol.

soc123_au

Staff member
When Apey listed me as someone to look into I thought I might have been in trouble. I guess I would have had a chance to talk my way out of it cause I'd show up as town and could just say I made some bad kills thinking they were mafia lol.

I had concerns about you as well, when Apey mentioned you as well I was even more concerned. Then I was duped by Goldenrod............. to think if it had have come down to a casting lynch vote between AFS & Bunniesman I would have lynched AFS. f**k me I need help:lol: