What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30 Rock Mafia - GAME OVER

Apey

Staff member
Why would you lynch afinalsin666? Banks had tried to kill him and he had been turning up Stars aligned a lot. Only possibilities were town or a whole new faction.

When Apey listed me as someone to look into I thought I might have been in trouble. I guess I would have had a chance to talk my way out of it cause I'd show up as town and could just say I made some bad kills thinking they were mafia lol.

That reminds me. Nobody had mentioned in the game thread that there was still a town vigilante about. If someone brought it up I was going to say I knew who it was, either you or Drew-Sta, and hope one of the factions killed either of you instead. :lol:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
:lol: Throw me to the wolves, eh Apey?

I would have self protected if that had happened! :lol:

Monk

Referee
That inkling that BM was bullshitting us when all he coughed up were townfolk - I hould have pushed harder.

Oh well. You played a good game BM, HH and Monk. I enjoyed texting abuse to Monk too during various parts of the game :)

BM wasn't bullshitting, he was an investigator, he just (or rather, we just) kept getting townie after townie.

The messages of abuse were hilarious. Legit made me laugh.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
BM wasn't bullshitting, he was an investigator, he just (or rather, we just) kept getting townie after townie.

The messages of abuse were hilarious. Legit made me laugh.

Oh, I know he was an investigator. I just mean, I had the inkling he wasn't OUR investigator, and I never really pushed to have him outed. In fact, like soc, I was almost keen to send AFS to the lynch believing he was a 'red' mafia investigator.

:lol: Yes, it's always fun. Your attempt to get info out of me was amusing too. I felt very trolled :lol: You're def a master at this.

Bazzi

First Grade
I had your back Drew!

I did inadvertently cost us the game by auto-lynching our vigilante killer though :lol:

soc123_au

Staff member
Why would you lynch afinalsin666? Banks had tried to kill him and he had been turning up Stars aligned a lot. Only possibilities were town or a whole new faction.

Once you pointed that out I was back to sanity. But even with my suspicions on BM because he was still alive, I was almost certain he was town.

Apey

Staff member
Once you pointed that out I was back to sanity. But even with my suspicions on BM because he was still alive, I was almost certain he was town.

Ah right, lol.

Yeah I was iffy on BM. Wasn't convinced of his faction either way.

soc123_au

Staff member
At least if he gets Meta gamed again we can use the excuse he played a good game in 30 Rock.

First Grade

I never faltered from thinking BM was not town I thought you were the only other one that was a convinced as I was. It's interesting how people say they would of used their protection on themselves, I tried that in one of the other games when it was obvious I was going to be killed but the host said protection is for others only. Perhaps in the initial PM,s things liek that should be made clear, having different rules in different games is fine but they should be made clear imo

soc123_au

Staff member
I had doubts, but when he outed you & hinted that you were important he had me fooled. I got sus again, but kept going back to that.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I never faltered from thinking BM was not town I thought you were the only other one that was a convinced as I was. It's interesting how people say they would of used their protection on themselves, I tried that in one of the other games when it was obvious I was going to be killed but the host said protection is for others only. Perhaps in the initial PM,s things liek that should be made clear, having different rules in different games is fine but they should be made clear imo

I asked whall straight up. Protected myself twice, protected you and afinalsin for every other round.

Latest posts