What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 Cowgirls

coolumsharkie

Referee
I noticed from the start that 'the boyz' were lining up to drive our ball carrier forward when they were being tackled. Two or three running in to push the bloke forward.

With BHU returns it was special.

I don't know how long the NRL are going to tolerate the practice of driving. I believe a 'new' crackdown will be introduced soon.

But last night was the first time I really noticed our blokes getting into it.
My understanding of the rule is that so long as you don't interfere with the defenders you can help your player stay on his feet, improve PCM's etc. Problem here is it can get messy, I saw WK pushing some Cows player in the ruck in motion which will get penalised eventually when the refs get told to police it

Most likely

3 - BHU
2 - Nicho
1 - Sifa

But with a great team effort like last night its hard to single out anyone, everyone seemed totally on-song. I'll give an honourable mention to Sione Katoa probably played his best ever game for us. 5 tackle breaks.

imasharkie

Coach
Most likely

3 - BHU
2 - Nicho
1 - Sifa

But with a great team effort like last night its hard to single out anyone, everyone seemed totally on-song. I'll give an honourable mention to Sione Katoa probably played his best ever game for us. 5 tackle breaks.

Craigshark

First Grade
Uele
Talakai
Hynes

they all played well. Wilton, Kafusi, Brailey and Jack Williams all had strong games. With Uele most likely being out, we may see McInnes keep his starting spot where I think he plays his best. Just stop using him for the crash play.

Stake Removed

First Grade
My understanding of the rule is that so long as you don't interfere with the defenders you can help your player stay on his feet, improve PCM's etc. Problem here is it can get messy, I saw WK pushing some Cows player in the ruck in motion which will get penalised eventually when the refs get told to police it
I was under impression you can assist the player going forward if he was going for try and you pushed him try technically should be disallowed.
You cannot assist

Frenzy.

Immortal
How good is team work when the experts picks allow others to do their jobs outstanding too ? That many candidates for points has got to point to a special team ,if not immediately . coming SOON ! As for Talakai How many players in any game ,would have peripheral vision, reflexes ,muscle memory etc etc to do what he did ---twice ? Some want to make him a forward ? Absolute weapon where he is. Ill bet opposition coaches rather see him in forwards too.

Back to the top of the Try Assist table. tied with 3 other snorkels on 9

Frenzy.

Immortal
How good is team work when the experts picks allow others to do their jobs outstanding too ? That many candidates for points has got to point to a special team ,if not immediately . coming SOON ! As for Talakai How many players in any game ,would have peripheral vision, reflexes ,muscle memory etc etc to do what he did ---twice ? Some want to make him a forward ? Absolute weapon where he is. Ill bet opposition coaches rather see him in forwards too.

I'm not on the Sifa to the pack bus in any way. He may play SOO again. Has to be some chance

Latest posts