What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v West Indies at Canberra Feb 6, 2013

IanG

Coach
For discussion on Game 3.

Only the 3rd ODI to be played in Canberra and the first time Australia will be playing in the national capital.

Australia up 2-0 so the Windies need to win to say in the series.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
IMO Sarwan needs to be dropped for this game and they bring in Johnson Charles in his place, better a young bloke gets a shot, or even deonarine.

Last edited:

lockyno1

Post Whore
The Big Show to be spanked out of the ACT...and pick up 2 wickets caught on the boundary...which Inverity proclaims as 'great spin bowling'

I would drop Khawaja and Finch to solidify the top order. Khawaja is too one dimensional for ODI, can't bowl or field. Finch has had enough chances for little results. Anyways, as long as Starc plays the Ozzies should win.

I would drop Khawaja and Finch to solidify the top order. Khawaja is too one dimensional for ODI, can't bowl or field. Finch has had enough chances for little results. Anyways, as long as Starc plays the Ozzies should win.

He can bowl and he can field. One little misfield is nothing, I've seen Clarke and Punter do a heap through out their careers. He is also a good medium swing bowler, got Sangakara out not long go plumb in front. He needs to free his shoulders, take one big breath and just play his natural game.

Hallatia

Referee
what I saw of Khawaja today was really ordinary. I know he is better than that but after that I'm not sure if he'll get another chance which is a real shame because of some of the stories I have heard

vvvrulz

Coach
IMO Sarwan needs to be dropped for this game and they bring in Johnson Charles in his place, better a young bloke gets a shot, or even deonarine.

Sarwan faced a total of four deliveries in swinging conditions against Australia's only threatening bowler, bit harsh to drop him. I'd send him down the order and promote DM Bravo to no.3.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can't wait to watch more of the Big Show !!

We are lucky to be living in a time when such greatness is strutting his stuff, now I know what my pop was talking about when reminiscing about Bradman.