What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 5 - england v NZ

beave

Coach
I am surprised the final isn't at Wembley though...... Elland Rd look like a wonderful ground, but it aint no Wembles.

Brother Fesol

Juniors
i think marshalls problem is that hes the captain.

he struggles with the pressuer of leading while being the culprit of many mistakes, i always thought jeremy smith shouldve been captain. he was the leader of the st george pack. Benji just cant handle both roles.

roughy why do you hate the kiwis so much? what is it that hacks you off about them?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I am surprised the final isn't at Wembley though...... Elland Rd look like a wonderful ground, but it aint no Wembles.

Yeah but imagine if NZ win. Aus vs NZ at Wembly wouldnt look good at all. Elland Road is the right choice.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Sorry bros but I'm hoping England win this one, it will be better for next week and the tournament as a whole. 24- 20.

roughyedspud

Coach
roughy why do you hate the kiwis so much? what is it that hacks you off about them?

i don't hate the kiwis as such...i hate all the hype about them because the kiwi are actually no better than us,results against each other proves this.....the only and i mean only thing the kiwis have over us is they appear,sometimes,to have overcome the fear of the australians when it matters...fair play to em' for that

all this talk about the kiwis being australias equal,and having strength & depth is absolute pure fantasy.....their depth now is only fractionally better than when they sent a similar injury hit squad up here in 2007 and got tanked 3-0 including i might add a 44-0 hiding at the KC stadium

roughyedspud

Coach
lets see what happens???? not the confidence i'd expect from a fan of the current 4nations & world champions!............or has reality hit home?

Brother Fesol

Juniors
yeah we'll talk after the game, respect your thought though, they definitely arent the best team in the wrold. i like to think they are world cup "holders" and four nations "holders". I think the only thing the kiwis have learnt is that when something is on the line, they can step up and compete. all respect to england i thinkthey fair well and we hopefully will have a great contest, no matter the result i want to see a war as theyve been talking it up

Fast Eddie

First Grade
lets see what happens???? not the confidence i'd expect from a fan of the current 4nations & world champions!............or has reality hit home?

No I'm confident we can win I just don't want to talk as much rubbish as you. Anyway I thought the poms were favourites since they were absolutely cheated out of a win supposedly last week.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
If the English forwards don't dominate then it would be embarrasing for them.

NZ might as well not have wingers because they don't have centres to give them the ball, and without any props, go forward is very hard to come by.

This team was always going to be too injury hit to really compete.

roughyedspud

Coach
so NZ might as well not have wingers cos they don't have centers,have no props to go forward and the NZ team is too injury hit to really compete

so how the hell could it be embarrasing for us????

England will lose, even a majorly injury hit New Zealand will account for them.

Aus vs NZ final with NZ winning to really piss Aussi off.

But im loving the the English hope being raised up again, its good for their game but they are still a bit behind.

RWB

Bench
Is James Graham confirmed as out?

If so I think the NZ props will have the edge.

Brother Fesol

Juniors
all this talk about the kiwis being australias equal,and having strength & depth is absolute pure fantasy.....their depth now is only fractionally better than when they sent a similar injury hit squad up here in 2007 and got tanked 3-0 including i might add a 44-0 hiding at the KC stadium

We had a little bit of depth until one rangi chase chose otherwise but i suppose theres johnson.