What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Ashes Test: Australia v England @ SCG Jan 5-9, 2022

TheParraboy

Staff member
At this stage still at the SCG. Will change venue if it gets changed

Well well
Will poms make 4-5 unforced changes again ??

I reckon this side makes us go 4-0 up.

Harris
JBurns
Labuschagne
Khawaja
Wadey
MMarsh
Carey
Cummins (c)
Swepson
Meredith
Stekette
Subs: Sangha brothers

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

This Chris Silverfish coach/selector needs to go.

TheParraboy

Staff member
England are gash. The cowards will find a way to go home before Sydney

Heard Michael Vaughn say if we impose tougher covid measure/bubbles, thinks poms will go home. Saying they argreed to tough protocols already prior the tour. Anything more and they leave

With the way Sydney (mainly) to covid is exploding (over 11k cases yesterday, and over 600 in hospital), dare say there will need to be further guidelines for professional teams

Sobbering thought, we could have 50k cases daily by the time SCG test starts. Dont want to think what hopsitals would be like

I don’t even care if England go home. They are piss weak. I genuinely don’t give a shit as long as I get my tickets for the SCG refunded. They are the most gutless, poorly performing, wank of a team I’ve ever seen, and I saw deplorable Aussie performances in the 80s and England through the 90s. They literally don’t give a f**k and don’t even come up with decent excuses, considering they’re pretty top notch at it. Even the Barmy Army (the poor bastards) have given it away.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The only way the tour gets cancelled for covid reasons is if their touring party gets hammered by it.

It's a bit much to pull out of a tour due to covid cases when your home country is pulling numbers 10 times the amount of nsw.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Well you can lock smudge in for a century.

Last 4 times i have seen him bat live he has scored a century. And got tickets for days 2 through to 4.

some11

Referee
What kind of financial penalty are poms looking at if they pull out.

No doubt a bunch of lawyers going over the contracts right now.

The SCG wicket tonight in the Sixers vs Heat game looked a sticky wicket . Could be an interesting first day for whoever bats first - Not particularly hot days up to the start of the Test to bake the wicket and a few showers expected including on the first day - 5/1/2022

Expect Sydney pitch to be a

View attachment 56910
Not sure about that as Tonight in the Sixers vs Heat BBL Game the wicket looked a sticky one - The Temperatures will be mild temps no days 30 or over leading up to the game to bake the wicket with showers expected including on the 1st day - 5/1/2022.- 24/25/24/27/28 the temps over the 5 days - a few showers expected on 8/1/22

Might have a bit in it especially the first day -so bowl first if you win the toss maybe the option- Could be a wicket which may suit the English seamers?

Last edited:

Latest posts