What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Adelaide Jan 24-28, 2012

JJ

Immortal
He was given 2 years to find form. Seriously bragging about him finding form is pathetic. :roll:

:lol: not bragging, but clearly he's better than the alternatives, and one shouldn't write off a champion... I've always been clear in my view that Hussey should have been the one dumped first

beads6

First Grade
I don't think Clarke should have taken the runs off the bat. Done now not a big deal at all.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I wish they would blow up

a bit surprised to see Clarkey actually take that run, I think thats the first time I've ever seen that happen

JJ

Immortal
poor form from Clarke... but at the end of the day insignificant apart from inferences one can make on his character - which people already have views on one way or another... I guess someone will write a column and stir people up, effigies might be burned... but at 3-0 down, it's all a bit late

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: good call by captain Sehwag to bowl himself first over after tea. Clarke treated that with the contempt it deserved.

Latest posts