What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Days, Then The Roosters

Card Shark

Immortal
Not sure if a short turnaround is good or bad?

Well 9 days off didn't mean we were rested & came out firing, so getting back on the field sooner rather than later is probably best.

I'd say we will be missing Holmes & probably Maloney (the MRC lottery will kick in & we aren't on a lucky streak atm).

Had a feeling we wouldn't beat the Rabbits but I'm more confident with this game, at home, although the Roosters are more rejuvenated than the Rabbits.

Gunna take some good old fashion guts to win....

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Roosters by many. Their big forwards to roll through us in the middle 40 minutes of the game. Press Conference post match - all is well and we're focusing on the finals.

millersnose

Post Whore
It's not out of the question that the side can turn it around
It's a form slump sure but a lot to do with mental drain
It's simple things that can be fixed

form slump has happened too late

flanno says its not panic stations yet, as of last week

its panic stations alright, head in his hands at half time while ennis spoke giving it a good old rub like a man who had no answers

the team is quietly scrambling

we are cannon fodder, nom nom nom

Dogs Of War

Coach
Bulldogs had a much worse form slump in 2014 and we made it to the grand final. With Ennis there, I'm sure he is reminding everybody of that. Not to mention our team that year wasn't as good as yours.

There was plenty last night to like, just took too long for your team to realise to play through the middle.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Sharks can't play through the middle all game, to small and soft without Gal and taga.

Your not suppose to (ala my stupid Bulldogs), your suppose to compress the defense then go wide. Last night you guys tried for width without doing the hard work. You saw in the second half that you were punching straight through the middle, and then there was plenty of space to go around them. Just the conditions weren't great for that attack.

You guys aren't far off where you need to be. Just playing a bit smarter and setting the tone early using your big boys to compress that defense.

betcats

Referee
Just gotta stamp on that young roosters side early, they have nothing to play for put a try or two on them and you will finish with 40 points and lots of confidence, if you let them get their tails up though lookout cause they can score 40 themselves pretty easily when they are on.

Saturday night, loud, angry and drunk crowd should get us home.

Not point looking backwards ! We got this.

last chance for the defibrillator

if we cant get a result agaisnt the roosters and at least compete with melb

me are officially cactus fuctus

crowd needs to be really vocal to get us those home advantage calls and get behind the team

Lurkingshark

Juniors
Don't carry a back on the bench. Loots played good, if Feki is back dump Beale. We are missing Taga....Fifita and Prior can't do it alone.

lolesi

First Grade
last chance for the defibrillator

if we cant get a result agaisnt the roosters and at least compete with melb

me are officially cactus fuctus

crowd needs to be really vocal to get us those home advantage calls and get behind the team

Defo need to be loud.. Hopefully Gal back.. We need to get angry! That stuff filters through..

I'll do my bit