What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

52.5 start for PNG?

adamkungl

Immortal
Anyone else sick of the constant 70 mins of felatio being performed on slater today?

He's done f**k all, why are they talking about him all the time?

Maybe it was Slater performing the fellatio, apparently he's thrilled Rabs more than any other fullback ever

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Bizarre game. Can't remember ever seeing such lopsided possession stats. I also can't recall a team being beaten 42-0 and yet physically dominating and consistently smashing their (much larger) opposition. Australia hardly snuck over the advantage line all day.

The 18th Man

Juniors
I'd imagine the OP would be starting to get nervous right about now

I came out alright in the end despite conceeding my $100 was down the drain after 25 minutes where Australia were close a point a minute. The final 55 minutes panned out how I thought the whole game would have - a scrappy, scratchy affair with Australia doing enough to win.

That final five minutes had me on the edge of my seat though, I didn't think the 48.5 was going to be enough :D

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Very disappointing from all four teams. NZ the best of the four teams but the standard was well below what it should have been.

The 18th Man

Juniors
I think we can cut some slack given it was the first game for a lot of the guys in all teams this weekend in some time. There will be improved efforts across the board next week.

adamkungl

Immortal
Well, i've seen worse defensive efforts from better sides.
Pity their attack is f**king rubbish. Maybe England should be worried though :lol:

DC_fan

Coach
Well, i've seen worse defensive efforts from better sides.
Pity their attack is f**king rubbish. Maybe England should be worried though :lol:

No real structure with their defense. They scramble well and do hit hard.

My feeling is that in the next few games, even against the Poms some real high scores will be run up against them.

pcpp

Juniors
Crowd: 11,308

Disgraceful... Even less than the 2008 World Cup match between Samoa and Tonga