What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th ODI: Australia v Pakistan at Adelaide on Jan 26, 2017

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
And that's why it's so hard to get the double. Fantastic knock but when he started cramping, struggling physically it was just a matter of whether or not Pakistan would help him out with more derps.

To everyone's surprise, they didn't.
Shows how good the effort of rohit sharma for his 264 in sweltering India was, road or not.

Bazal

Post Whore
Shows how good the effort of rohit sharma for his 264 in sweltering India was, road or not.

Sharma did things in that knock that shouldn't be physically possible. Yeah it was a road but my god did he play an innings....

T-Boon

Coach
I wonder if one dayers could be made interesting again by having 4 "innings" of 25 overs each. Not innings in the test match sense but you pick up on your second innings where you left off(example 3 for, or 5 for or whatever) except against another new ball. The big problem with one dayers now is that the length of the innings gets boring - especially in the middle.
I might suggest this to someone.

Bazal

Post Whore
I wonder if one dayers could be made interesting again by having 4 "innings" of 25 overs each. Not innings in the test match sense but you pick up on your second innings where you left off(example 3 for, or 5 for or whatever) except against another new ball. The big problem with one dayers now is that the length of the innings gets boring - especially in the middle.

Go away

TheParraboy

Staff member

they trialled in domestic some years back

a big no

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Try a psychiatrist.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
True, but if a batsman is going to move all over the crease the bowler should be given some slack. And maxwell ended up ducking.

Bazal

Post Whore
They always talk about how Shit Show makes it hard for the bowlers, they have to change their lengths, never know if he's going to be outside off or leg or whatever, blah blah blah.....how about bowling at the fking stumps? Revolutionary really....

Bazal

Post Whore
True, but if a batsman is going to move all over the crease the bowler should be given some slack. And maxwell ended up ducking.

I do agree but the rules are the rules at the moment, and they are stacked in favour of the batsmen.

Tbh I'm in favour of removing the bouncer restriction in ODIs

Latest posts