What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Test: Austalia vs England at SCG Jan 3-7 2011

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
and so ends the most woeful australian cricketing performance in near 30 years.

For the first time in Australian test cricket history, we have lost 3 matches in a series by an innings plus.

Our number 9 batsmen (Siddle) had a better batting average than our number 3 (Ponting)

I'll have to check the records, but this could very well be the first time, if not first, then first in a f**king long time, that none of the top 4 batsmen managed to score a century between them in an entire series.

Only managed to bowl out England twice in a match once.

This is why I'm not a believer in stats

Try batting Siddle @3 and Punter at 10 and then you could make a comparison.

Stats never tell the full story.

Congratulations to England for their series win they played very good test cricket all summer and deserved their win. Far too good at the end of the day, well done.

So long as we play every second test in Perth as well it could work.

Don't forget Durban.

Spot On

Coach
This is why I'm not a believer in stats

Try batting Siddle @3 and Punter at 10 and then you could make a comparison.

Not a bad idea that. Aussies - a lot of blokes of poor ability getting paid a sh*t load. Got what they deserverd. I feel sorry for England - they will not get the wraps they would be craving because they have beaten quite possibly one of the worst ever Aussie test sides . It wasn't a fair fight.

Bazal

Post Whore
It is not the only way to learn to play swing bowling. Playing the ball as late as humanly possible is the BEST way to playing the swinging ball, not playing County cricket in England.

f**k me, it's like talking to a partly animated fixture....let me slow it down for you

IF YOU SEND THESE PLAYERS TO ENGLAND.....THEY WILL FACE A LOT OF SWING BOWLING. WHEN THEY FACE A LOT OF SWING BOWLING, THEY WILL LEARN TO PLAY IT GOOD....

PM me if you need a diagram, you f**king unbelievable example of human stupidity

Latest posts