What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 11 (FOTM is pisshands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garts

Bench
At the moment I am buying cases of James Squires Golden Ale and Monteiths Golden, although the later is often hard to track down.

Bazal

Post Whore
At the moment I am buying cases of James Squires Golden Ale and Monteiths Golden, although the later is often hard to track down.

Any 1st Choice should stock Monteiths...we get about a dozen cases of each variety every week at work

McLovin

Staff member
Baz i hear you can give me a couple of cases or Coronas for the price of "my niggah"...

adamkungl

Immortal
Corona is sh*te. Any beer you need to put a lemon in to make taste half decent is a sh*t beer to begin with

Garts

Bench
Corona's are great during summer. Always have them on boxing day whilst watching the cricket in the shed, in between swimming in the pool. It is the only time of year I drink them, I seem to be able to drink a dozen without getting too stupid.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Corona's are great during summer. Always have them on boxing day whilst watching the cricket in the shed, in between swimming in the pool. It is the only time of year I drink them, I seem to be able to drink a dozen without getting too stupid.
*sigh*

Summer, hot weather, cricket. How I miss thee.

Corona is the sh*t beer even in Mexico. You get them for about the equivalent of $0.50 a bottle over there. They send them over here and whack a lemon in the neck and people pay up to $12.00 a bottle in some places. Best marketing con job I've ever seen. One of my mates went on a Contiki tour to Mexico and shouted his whole bus Corona's for an entire week and it cost him less than $1000 Aussie and they were shattered on them every night.

McLovin

Staff member
I haven't had a decent pizzup since NYE tbh... I've probably downed about 10 beers since then...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you can have a pissup for my birthday, it was about 7 weeks ago now.

I didn't get on it, so feel free to do so on my behalf

Didgi

Haha blimey mate, you blokes are still in a much better position than us. Still time for you boys yet.

Yes, I know. The thing is you're not expected to win, we are, sorta.

Should've seen one of my teachers give it to this new kid today, talk about welcoming, she cut off his testic;es and had them deep fried. :shock:

DB

First Grade
Got smashed drinking this the other night.

Coopers%20Pale%20Ale.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.