What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9s

snout

First Grade
Was reading an article this year with Beale being interviewed and he was saying he couldn't understand why he lost his starting spot to Leutele at the back end of last season.

The guy almost cost the GF last year he should be just grateful to be in the 17 this year.
almost cost us the raider semi when he got stripped one on one in the last second.

Blew the last play today.

habit forming?

Arnold

Juniors
He did knock the ball dead in the GF before chambers grounded it when coke boy slipped over.

Last edited:
After yesterday's 9s and last nights trial - I was feeling depressed (just like olde Shark times) ................then I remembered we won a GF recently.......and went to bed content:rolleyes:

Card Shark

Immortal
I fortunately didn't watch anything.

These games do mean nothing, although I like to do well in the 9s.

Driving home from cricket yesterday lamenting losing both games, I remembered we did make the knockout stage of the 9s last year either.

coolumsharkie

Referee
we won 28-4. doggies were very bad. Houma looks like a absolute plodder, Kennedy is in that club also. Kara played well and also Flannos kid and another young winger whos name escapes me but scored a double and looks good with ball in hand.

southland

Juniors
Flanagan gave us some structure that was lacking yesterday. Capewell the standout player. Tagatese missing in action

I think the nines was a success for us actually. No in juries. Great hit out for the experienced guys for timing. Freshen up from pre season. Few kids get a taste. Capes put his foot down & explodes. Cherrington goes good, but seems more like a half, not a hooker. I thought Ramien looked extremely strong & maybe quite quick. Im wondering if his brother is still on our books too.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I think the nines was a success for us actually. No in juries. Great hit out for the experienced guys for timing. Freshen up from pre season. Few kids get a taste. Capes put his foot down & explodes. Cherrington goes good, but seems more like a half, not a hooker. I thought Ramien looked extremely strong & maybe quite quick. Im wondering if his brother is still on our books too.

Thats him, looked great out on the wing.

Thanks to Bealey. Even though he tried hard to pull off the miracle play, it didnt come off. So we lost. & didnt have to play in a semi we would niot have won.
No injuries. Good practice. Good stuff. Bealey for the vacant 1