What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a pack of light weights

m0j0

Bench
fibro man said:
Ordinary pack. Sharks and Souths are a lot better than the cocks.

Yeah Fibro, must be all the Sunsilk right? :roll:

You must be a little concerned now that your mob are the new Sunsilk Set. :lol:

I can't wait for them to release the penrith boys sunsilk ad. Of course it will be on late at night as the fuglies might frighten the childrik ;-)

m0j0

Bench
Penelope Pittstop said:
I can't wait for them to release the penrith boys sunsilk ad. Of course it will be on late at night as the fuglies might frighten the childrik ;-)

I saw it last night during the footy show on NBN. Talk about a bunch of pretty boy wannabes!

The Backpacker

Juniors
And I thought the Warriors sunsilk campaign was a bad choice. What are this lot promoting? Shampoo for back hair? :shock: ;-) :mrgreen:

T.I.M.E BP .. Classic

ohooligans_pic_church_darwins_baby_pic.JPG

The Backpacker

Juniors
Yeah - go figure. Must be some ploy on sunsilk's part to capture the market of the 'beaten with an ugly stick' set. ;-) Fibro will have to come up with a new line. :lol:

Pen, I'm still LMAO.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I think you might find it was a Sunsilk ad with the Warriors in it. Unless my good friend Fibro has changed teams. :shock:

Fibroman

First Grade
...Morticia... said:
the warriors styling sh*t one aint too bad. got a laugh. at least they all take the piss. shows some sense of humor.

You guys show a sense of humour by entertaining the thought that Justin Hodges is a footballer, and to a lesser extent, that he may in fact be a human. :lol:

...Morticia... said:
the warriors styling sh*t one aint too bad. got a laugh. at least they all take the piss. shows some sense of humor.

I like the Warriors ad actually. I'll be laughing AT not with the Panthers sunsilk lovlies though. :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
Panthers players are real fair dinkum Aussie blokes, rather than pretty boys that should be performing at a classical dance studio, rather than out on a football field.

Latest posts