What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a pack of light weights

"Fair dinkum Aussie Blokes"

so in saying that only blokes with facial hair that could use a regular trim, faces that had been smashed not beaten with an ugly stick and bodies like gorilas in the mist make them "aussie blokes"
hmmmmm

I thought Pulatua, Whatuira, Galuvao Fa'aoso were all of polynesian pursausion

:roll:
well as my husband is a born and bred westie........something a fair few of your panthers arent and my husband is fair dinkum aussie......and my husband can shave, have a hair cut and look like a gentleman I think I can guess your interprtation of fair dinkum aussie and mine are poles appart

give me the rooster pretty boys anyday :D :D :D

Fibroman

First Grade
roosterspremiers2002 said:
"Fair dinkum Aussie Blokes"

so in saying that only blokes with facial hair that could use a regular trim, faces that had been smashed not beaten with an ugly stick and bodies like gorilas in the mist make them "aussie blokes"
hmmmmm

I thought Pulatua, Whatuira, Galuvao Fa'aoso were all of polynesian pursausion

:roll:
well as my husband is a born and bred westie........something a fair few of your panthers arent and my husband is fair dinkum aussie......and my husband can shave, have a hair cut and look like a gentleman I think I can guess your interprtation of fair dinkum aussie and mine are poles appart

give me the rooster pretty boys anyday :D :D :D

Sipping coffee and worrying about how the blonde streaks are looking in my hair, aren't pressing isssues with me. Playing football, and having a heart, and a bit of pump are at the top of my list. BTW, Fa'aoso is on the outer, after bitch slapping a taxi driver, I think you'll find,

m0j0

Bench
fibro man said:
Sipping coffee and worrying about how the blonde streaks are looking in my hair, aren't pressing isssues with me. Playing football, and having a heart, and a bit of pump are at the top of my list. BTW, Fa'aoso is on the outer, after bitch slapping a taxi driver, I think you'll find,

Now that you've lost your stock standard 'Sunsilk Set' sledge, that's half your arsenal gorrrn. All you've got left is your latte comments. Surely you can do better than that......nope, didn't think so. :lol: :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'm sure Fibro will keep on coming with the stock standard `Sunsilk Set' sledge until the day the Panthers are actually shown in one... #-o

At least the Fibro is good natured about it all and gives credit where credit is due and hopefully does not make derogatory remarks about a player...unlike some others. :roll:

The Backpacker

Juniors
PK said:
At least the Fibro is good natured about it all and gives credit where credit is due and hopefully does not make derogatory remarks about a player...unlike some others. :roll:

brownnoser.gif

Just trying out a new one. ;-) :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
[-X

BP, where did you get that one from? The other day i had a quick look for a site that hosted smiles that i could link back here...but i failed miserably to find any. :(

*Sandy*

First Grade
Penelope...when i used the word deragotary i meant as in expressing low opinions of players. I'm sure Fibro has not expressed a low opinion of the players in all of his posts and I'm pretty sure i have read comments of his in the NRL section where he rates the Roosters quite high.

But anyway I don't need to defend Fibro he can do that on his own...I personally don't like defamatory comments that are made on players and is probably the word I should have used earlier.

Pk, we put up with alot of shit as Roosters supporters and if you think that by me calling Ross a softcock is bad, then perhaps you should look around a little. It was a play on words, I have a wicked sense of humour and those who know me, knew exactly what I meant. You don't know me, yet you've judged me. You seem like a decent lady. I enjoy posting and moderating at LU and from time to time I will make a comment that's over the top. Once your familiar with what I say here, you'll understand my humour and take it as such.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Penelope, there are truckloads of people that make derogatory and defamatory comments on players. ;-)

I wasn't actually referring to you but since we are on it...no I didn't see the humour in it and if you say so...then so be it....and I hope you got the bites you were after. I certainly wasn't going to waste my time responding to it in here when I was shown the link to it. But that's my opinion and we are getting way off topic. I only responded to this topic to correct Mojo on his post of the panthers appearing on NBN, which is was not true.

And I betta get off this damn forum now as i gotta go and play Easter Bunny. :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
Forget about me hopping...the kids were hopping out of their skins with all the chocolate intake! :shock:

m0j0

Bench
PK said:
Penelope, there are truckloads of people that make derogatory and defamatory comments on players. ;-)

I wasn't actually referring to you but since we are on it...no I didn't see the humour in it and if you say so...then so be it....and I hope you got the bites you were after. I certainly wasn't going to waste my time responding to it in here when I was shown the link to it. But that's my opinion and we are getting way off topic. I only responded to this topic to correct Mojo on his post of the panthers appearing on NBN, which is was not true.

And I betta get off this damn forum now as i gotta go and play Easter Bunny. :D

PK, I realised my error not long after I posted that. I wasn't really watching too hard at the time, being an ad break and all, and I just caught the end of it where I got a glimps of a few guys in black jerseys and I thought I saw a glimpse of Girds. On review I discovered it was actually Stacey Jones (hey it was a very small glimpse that I got) and in my defence I'd never seen the Warriors ad before.

I probably should've retracted earlier, but by that stage we were having too much fun with it, particularly with Fibro and I was enjoying his reactions. Trust a fellow coastie to pick me up on it.

Anyway, now I've got to go and write a letter to the Sunsilk marketing board and one to the Panthers management/marketing to highlight the benefits of having the reigning premiers appear in the next Sunsilk ad! :D

Anyway, now I've got to go and write a letter to the Sunsilk marketing board and one to the Panthers management/marketing to highlight the benefits of having the reigning premiers appear in the next Sunsilk ad!

I already have mojo. :lol: