What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A quick thank you an update from WCD

Old Timer

Coach
HI Guys just a quick update, I head into hospital tomorrow to have an 8cm malignant tumour removed from my chest wall Removing that and the subsequent repair on the chest is a pretty big job as the type of cancer doesn’t respond to chemo or radiation so 100% removal is imperative I’d like to take this opportunity to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone on the forum for all the kind words and well wishes it’s much appreciated and a little humbling but goes to show despite all the banter and back and forth we all stick together and care about our fellow supporters in tough times I only hope that the saints can’t pull their heads out of their arses and have a real go once again thanks guys all the best and I’ll be back soon
GO THE SAINTS!
Looking forward to hearing from you soon WCD because all the other pussies aren't nearly as much fun to argue with as you.
Will they allow you to wear the red wig into theatre or will they make you wear the not so colourful little blue number?
All the best for tomorrow with a speedy & full recovery.
OT

Looking forward to hearing from you soon WCD because all the other pussies aren't nearly as much fun to argue with as you.
Will they allow you to wear the red wig into theatre or will they make you wear the not so colourful little blue number?
All the best for tomorrow with a speedy & full recovery.
OT
um thats not a wig its my hair! lol cheers OT ill be back annoying everyone soon so be ready you old bugger lol thanks heaps mate.

Dragons 09

Juniors
All the best mate, hang tough and kick the shit out of Jack, he's a karnnt.
We'll all be here waiting for you when you're back on deck, whether it be with words of encouragement on your health situation, or abusing you for being so lucky as to have possibly missed having to watch this weekends upcoming team debacle!
Either way, I look forward to seeing that ugly clown head on my screen some time soon.
Go get em champ!