What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Drew vs Drew the unstoppable force meets the immoveable object. Who knows what will happen?
Hoggmaster does, that's who bitches.

Ozzy

First Grade
One is probably Drew. Mod kill them both to be on the safe side. Throw in BF as well.

Drew_Star

Juniors
I'm learning very quickly that it is dangerous to your health to have a lazy, scatterbrained doppelgänger.

He's Boligious.

Bo-lieve!

bodallas.jpg

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 1

It became apparent very quickly that there was only one thing the action heroes wanted to see. The 2 Drews duking it out.

They tried to avoid each other but the redirectors of the game weren’t having any of it. They chucked them into the Thunderdome and waited for the carnage to ensue. The 2 men fought for what seemed to be an eternity until the both collapsed exhausted. They had cancelled each other out.

Bruce Lee had seen enough ‘Two men enter, one man leave. This has always been the way!’ He ran up to one of them and smashed his skull in with his trusty nunchucks.

steven_seagal.jpg
Drew_Star is dead. He was Steven Seagal. Action Heroes aligned man under siege

--------------------------------------

Elsewhere a strong looking man had been sent out on orders from the great one. He was about to initiate his plan but before he could a bullwhip cracked through the air and wrapped his legs up.

Before anything worse could happen a woman came out of nowhere wearing an exo-skeleton suit and stood over the downed man.

‘Get away from her you bitch!’ cried the woman. The fedora clad man slunk off.

--------------------------------------

The short man had done well. He had successfully completed his mission and was walking back to his base. He was stopped though by a bearded man.

‘Hey! I know you!’ exclaimed Shorty. ‘You’re the guy who doesn’t read, you just stare at books until they give you the information you want.’

‘That’s funny.’ Said the ginger warrior. ‘You’re a funny guy.’

‘Oh I amuse you? I’m funny? Like a clown funny? Who the fu…’ Bang! The short man’s monologue was cut short by the impatient loner.
‘That’s the problem with short people. They never reach the heights I do.’

th
ButchMcDick is dead. He was Joe Pesci. Council of United Nauseatingly Terrible Sidekicks aligned funny guy

It is now day

mickyj

Bench
Can we assume from the thunder doom reference that the other drew is Mel Gibson?
He sucks but would he be bad? probs not