What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advertising for Preliminary Finals Tickets

wolverine

Juniors
I work in digital marketing and was pretty impressed by the take over of the Daily Telegraph home page to drive ticket sales. Not sure if it was the Sharks club, NRL, or both.. but very solid. Hope we get a packed house full of Sharks.

overlay.jpg

wolverine

Juniors
NBA teams do a great job in the playoffs with showing up in one colour/the club making shirts for everyone to wear that are the same colour. It'd be awesome if it was pretty much a sea of blue.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
So many fans coming out of the woodwork for this game which is great.

I think the added bonus here is the game is at Allianz. Very central for fans from all over sydney.

Just a heads up guys, Either get the train to central and walk or if your driving in aim to be in the vicinity by 6pm as this light rail project is causing all sorts of traffic back log on anzac pde and south dowling street. Its a f**king nightmare! Im personally coming in from the eastern side of centennial park to avoid this crap!

taipan

Referee
I printed out my two, an hour ago.I'll be there and Buzz ( whilst in confidence) has asked me to do a decibel check on the noise and report back.
If we don't beat the Wandererss decibels,he will put it down as a lowlight for the NRL, in the Sunday Terror.
You read it here first,another Taipan scoop.

Card Shark

Immortal
Coming down from hunter
Thinking of getting train from Hornsby or somewhere- might end up quicker getting there & out?

SharkShocked

Bench
I want to see 25K Sharks tickets sold at minimum.

Apparently there was already 15,000 sold just after lunch time on Friday.

Coming down from hunter
Thinking of getting train from Hornsby or somewhere- might end up quicker getting there & out?

Good idea Cardy, hop on a Central Coast train at Hornsby which will get you into Central in about half an hour, then up Forveaux Street, sampling the wares at each pub along the way at reasonable prices and no queing.

shaggs

Coach
Decisions, decisions, decisions. Do I walk down South Dowling street from work or head down Crown street?? At around 2??

shaggs

Coach
im coming up from Canberra

ill need to leave about 1.30 - 2 at the latest

south dowling no good hey...
Heading south along that south Dowling, southern cross drive section is a nightmare until after the supacentre merge onto the ED. Sometimes this stretches to the airport, between 2 and 6pm

Since you are coming north, and against the traffic you might be ok. I assume you will be going M5 all the way to past the airport.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Decisions, decisions, decisions. Do I walk down South Dowling street from work or head down Crown street?? At around 2??

That has Crown St written all over it!

Just remember it is up hill from there...and a roll down coming back!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
im coming up from Canberra

ill need to leave about 1.30 - 2 at the latest

south dowling no good hey...

Its rocks or diamonds mate. If your driving from Canberra id be bypassing southern cross drive on a friday arvo. The traffic is just a domino effect from this rubbish light rail project. If you know your way around the east, get on wentworth ave and go the back way to centennial park(parking on Oxford St across from the centennial park hotel)