What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albert Kelly and co

Generalzod

Immortal
The lawsuit against the Cronulla Sharks has intensified after three ex-players joined three other former teammates in suing the club for negligence over the 2011 supplements program.Albert Kelly, Paul Aiton and Dean Collis have launched legal action against the Sharks and have been listed for pre-trial conference on May 17, joining Isaac Gordon, Broderick Wright and Josh Cordoba in seeking compensation.

Josh Cordoba f**k me....Well and we gave the bloke who knew f**k all an extension to his contract incredible.

Last edited:

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Move on fellas deadset it's like trying to get stuff from your ex after 3 years...let it go FFS every single player mentioned was a dud(except alby)

Well, we had a duty of care, which we didn't fulfil.
We ran a shithouse supplements program that we ran with a witch doctor, used banned items and injected the players under the watchful eye of dank and the unwatchful eye of the tiler.

The defamation case jury indicated that dank injected mannah with reckless abandon for his medical condition and it may have accelerated his death and that the hooper and massoud articles weren't defamatory.

so this is all good news....

theyre all still playing
and have likely negotiated something with the club

no doubt

as for these duders...well who knows

they may want to sue for putting them at undue risk. which we did?

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
It's one thing to establish that the club was negligent, but another to establish the loss suffered by the individuals. It isn't like the findings ruined any promising nrl careers.

MilkShark

First Grade
It's one thing to establish that the club was negligent, but another to establish the loss suffered by the individuals. It isn't like the findings ruined any promising nrl careers.

I heard they were also sueing due to tainted reputations.

Eion

First Grade
Is anyone able to confirm if insurance covers the claim? We heard the bombers insurer is even funding the appeal (no idea why).

shadowboxer

First Grade
Homer: "Actually, I've been working on a plan. During the exam, I'll hide under some coats, and hope that somehow everything will work out."

This was Flanno's plan too....and it worked, so far

Weaponhead

Coach
Homer: "Actually, I've been working on a plan. During the exam, I'll hide under some coats, and hope that somehow everything will work out."

This was Flanno's plan too....and it worked, so far

Homer , you genius.

I have sometimes seen a bit of Ralph Wiggum in Flanno.

Latest posts