What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfie Langer

Rocket's tache

Juniors
Looked in vain for a thread on this subject but couldn't find one.

Am I the only person sick to death of seeing him on the field in Broncos matches ? I bet even their players get fed up of him.

Great player in his day but he plays more minutes than any of the Broncos forwards these days. And, of course, none of his mates in the media ever mention his omnipresence on the field.....

Jeez, it's like he's out there coaching a team of Under-10s. Get him off the field .

Canard

Immortal
Looked in vain for a thread on this subject but couldn't find one.

Am I the only person sick to death of seeing him on the field in Broncos matches ? I bet even their players get fed up of him.

Great player in his day but he plays more minutes than any of the Broncos forwards these days. And, of course, none of his mates in the media ever mention his omnipresence on the field.....

Jeez, it's like he's out there coaching a team of Under-10s. Get him off the field .

He finished 3rd in the Daily Ms last year.

gUt

Coach
Surprised you couldn’t find one of the 8000 threads and posts about this from years ago. Of course people finally stopped whinging about Alf when they realised he’s not on the field any more or less than any other clubs’ trainers and it’s just the fact he’s more recognisable that makes it seem like he is.

I used to feel the same way about Toovey but I realised letting something like that spoil my enjoyment of the game was really really stupid.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Surprised you couldn’t find one of the 8000 threads and posts about this from years ago. Of course people finally stopped whinging about Alf when they realised he’s not on the field any more or less than any other clubs’ trainers and it’s just the fact he’s more recognisable that makes it seem like he is.

I used to feel the same way about Toovey but I realised letting something like that spoil my enjoyment of the game was really really stupid.
So funny watching idiots unable to grasp this concept.

kdalymc

Bench
I got an Alfie Langer doll, any idea what this is worth.
One leg is longer than the other too

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Wakes players bedside at 4 am and says "want a drink of water?"
For Ronnie Palmer, something like this?

9jbVKO7ZUF-0t3PXy4BBYuBxTJD68BaT1-dbnmzDrWM7YzUsHOBurryMWJ4gYPd_mMalI_k0E18ooHvHB14P74qpjzlIj-nG1_Qy9zeeC9Pc_GnDvXRFZZlLcTS6afIt_AVn4z3gXr_qZpOso7lVWP_SJR9lExeXXQd-EXdqobT8-INyd21HCsurri7Rn6B64tyKNc-sx-MaxEHwrNsNlHT3YzQ8h8YxILIijB5HbyhQuJFzUbrm31VBU2zW=w360-h240-nc

Spot On

Coach
He's not doing a great job......... forgot to wake Miford up behind the try line on Friday night. Alfie should have been all over that.

Someone has to tell Million Dollar Milf how direct a team around.