What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All NRL games available in USA?

Danish

Referee
I live in the US, so I'll test this out this weekend and confirm.

I do know that my foxsoccer2go webstreaming appears to have removed all NRL from their site, so it seems likely that the streaming deal has fallen through with them.

I've jumped onto livestream though and I am still getting "this event not available in your location" when I try to watch any of the old games, so we'll see.

If this is true I'll be very happy as it will save me $20 a month subscribing to fox soccer.

Danish

Referee
Ok so after a couple rounds it seems that league is definitely not available on the livestream site unfortunately.

You can stream it through foxsoccer2go.com , who charge $20 per month for a subscription (no contract term).

Worse still, it appears because the NRL left it till the 11th hour before agreeing to terms with foxsoccer, we are now being screwed over on their TV channel for AFL. For the last 2 weeks, no league has been on live TV here, with the f**king AFL preseason tournament taking preference. Absolute joke!

roughyedspud

Coach
The sooner the NRL wake up and create a NRL.tv iptv channel for international viewers the better..

I pay £9.99 a month to watch premier sports online,my laptop is plugged into my telly,and i only ever watch NRL on there,ice hockey,NASCAR etc does nothing for me..So out of that £9.99 i pay premier sports how much does the NRL get?? Pennies? 10p? 20p?

I'd happily pay £8-9 a month for NRL.tv and the NRL would get pounds instead of pennies!

adamkungl

Immortal
The sooner the NRL wake up and create a NRL.tv iptv channel for international viewers the better..

I pay £9.99 a month to watch premier sports online,my laptop is plugged into my telly,and i only ever watch NRL on there,ice hockey,NASCAR etc does nothing for me..So out of that £9.99 i pay premier sports how much does the NRL get?? Pennies? 10p? 20p?

I'd happily pay £8-9 a month for NRL.tv and the NRL would get pounds instead of pennies!

You're obviously lying, I remember someone else saying that no English RL fans are interested in watching NRL.

Latest posts