What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Stars v Marauders?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Btw, madunit has said he will be the ref.

FYI as well Joshie, so you can update the match thread.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
here's a novel idea, and I'm keen.

Minimum word count is to be 700 words.

no maximum word limit, go nuts people!

Titanic

First Grade
Is politics a sport, I want to write about that ... no wait, how about rugby league? We could call it F7's, any takers?

gUt

Coach
No pressure Madunit but can you please get a match thread going sooner rather than later?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Absolutely. Plus it looks like you're first in the tub, and first at the Front Row bar. Well done.

gUt

Coach
So I need to do a couple of small edits but the edit button has mysteriously vanished from my article post and yet there's still an edit button on a subsequent post of mine in the same thread.

Shenanigans?

LeagueNut

First Grade
So I need to do a couple of small edits but the edit button has mysteriously vanished from my article post and yet there's still an edit button on a subsequent post of mine in the same thread.

Shenanigans?
I could be way off here, but I've got a vague memory of a time limit being put on posts in the F7s Matches forum ... can't remember any more than that though.

gUt

Coach
That'd be it then.

All-Stars look like we're gonna take some beating. Step up M-dogs!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
gUt, Willow and muzby all in. Just Coby and Titanic to go.

Full time is tonight. This one is going down to the wire!

Latest posts